Superhero au

So Larry are the partners one has super speed and the power to freeze things and harry has the power to change realiteity  and time asolo has the power to  fly (this is sorta based on Wandavision) and Liam has the power of Harry and zyan has the power of Louis and no niall in this as Liam and zayn are twins at the age of 10.

"The year is 1992 2 boys has been missing both the age of 10 from the adoption center one has brown hair one has black hair both born on the same day the army and the military are looking for these superhero kids to use them for research and to learn more to help for people to know about the superhero kids " the tv news man fake smiled at the end
Louis and harry look at eachother as the photos of there two twins showed they know they should move and they are to teleport if Harry and louis power combined but has been inhidng for a long time keeping them two's and there boys safe in there house.
"Dad can we leave today?"Zayn said with Liam coming down the steps to. "Boys pack your bags we have to move because bad people are coming for us"Louis said and they two nod zayn speeding off with Liam. They come down all packed.
(They fly over to the uk as they where In the USA and they get a new house they boys are still being home schooled and louis and harry are both rich anyway)
"Okay boys pick your r- Louis said when Harry got his vision
"There here they somehow found us and they(oww)have guns"he said and louis sat him down liam and Zayn looking scared and concerned.
"Boys go to your room and look it we will be back"Harry said and the two nod and the rush off
(While Larry are away and ziam are in there room)
"Can you see them?"zayn asks and liam shakes his head no(vision is in this font)
Drones plans and it also shows Harry being shoot and louis moving around grabbing Harry using his power to heal him and louis send a message to his son help
"We have to go"liam says and they speed of the the middle of the town the boys are looking in horror as they see there dad shoot in the leg  but it's soon healing and he is sitting up and the twins run to hug them liam hugging Harry and zayn hugging louis then switching. "Boys handle thes guys we will be right back"Harry says taking louis and zooming off the the government office.
"Um what do we do?"liam asks. "You can read minds right maybe try freezing them"zayn says and liam flicks his hand and they freeze and zayn runs around them all getting the guns and he got one of the guys hat and sunglasses and high fives Liam,but the guards unfreeze and they call a fight. "Alright if this is a fight let's dance"liam says and he lifts the guards in the air and zayn freezes them as they fall but two more come and the twins do the magic/ice thing that kills half of them and it sends this wave of magic that Harry and louis can feel from the office letting them know they are coming to help.
"Dad where are you"liam says sending a message to Harry "follow your instincts son and bring zayn he will help you"Harry said as his voice fads out
"Come one zayn close your eyes and follow me "liam says and zayn does Liam opens his eyes at a purple  path comes and zayn follows Liam's voice and leads them to he office and they find out they are all robots.

"Zayn and liam take the main guy we will do the minions"louis says and they fly off.
"Zayn freeze the, now"liam says and he does and they do the same thing as before and run to help there dads and they do they all hug as the world fads
  Harry eyes open his was all a dream before he left the bed he heard "PAPA HELP!"Liam says "HELP PAPA HELP PLEASE"zayn says and harry rushes off to his spell book and opens it casting  a spell

Hmmm I wonder what that will be toon in next time to see what happens

A/n :I hope you like it and let me know if you wsnt a part 2 of this or have it stay as a clif hanger
Xoxo maya