Chapter 6:

Sydney's POV:

I go to hand over the watermelon and pickles to her and she scrunched her nose in disgust and looked at me "No....no I'm okay Sydney but thank you though." She says smiling I nod "Okay, more for me!" I replied as I continued to eat the food combination "So what do you think happened between you and Elvis?" She asks "I'm not entirely sure, but he said we fooled around but he used protection to we are okay...but now, right now, I don't know exactly how to feel." I replied she nods "Okay, so you have a weird food combination craving, and you took a test, but we aren't entirely sure yet because you have to wait at least two weeks, until you get the information you want." She explains as I nodded my head.

"Cilla?"

"Yeah Sydney?"

"Do you think I'll be pregnant?"

There was a long pause before we both broke the silence by clearing our throats we look at each other before at the floor "So there's a chance I MIGHT be pregnant?" I ask her she looks at me "You might be...but we don't know until the day of Sydney." She says putting her hand on my shoulder I sigh "If I do end up pregnant, how....will I tell Elvis?" I ask she shrugs "I'm sure you'll figure it out when the time comes Sydney I'm sure okay?" She says I nod "Okay...I'll know when the time comes." I replied taking a few deep breaths I sigh laying my head on Priscilla's shoulder closing my eyes as I tried to ignore the sudden worried feeling that continued to grow and grow inside me to the point that I started to feel extremely sick to my stomach.

"Am I even ready to be pregnant?"