4

At the funeral party
"I can't believe he's gone" Silvia said
"It's okay Silvia, I'm here for you" I said
"Thanks y/n , but I'm more worried about mom" Silvia said
"I'm gonna be just fine "
Suddenly AJ started yelling
"What is she doing here"he said pointing to Renee
" Come on momma ,Let's go upstairs away from this madness" re nee said
"You act like you're their friend but you're not. Why don't you tell them what you were doing with daddy in that tell. That's how she knew cause she was with him" AJ said
"Renee is that true" Silvia said
"Yeah"Renee said
"You should leave"Jesse said
" Yeah ok But why don't ask him why he was at the hotel. You have to stop messing around with GIA."
"What" GIA said
"Oh sweetie don't lie cause it just makes it worse. Cause they were in a room right next to us, that's how they knew. It told you AJ , I am not the one to be messed with " she said as she walked out the door and Silvia slammed it closed
"GIA is it true?"
"I'm sorry "
"You and me need a talk, right now " he said as he grabbed her arm
"Hey, hey" AJ said
"What, what you got to say to me, with your trifling ass"
"Don't touch her like that"
"Baby let's go "GIA said
"Yeah say something, with tour weak ass , just like your daddy and your mummy"AJ said
They were about fight but I quickly got in between them
"Guys stop it "
"I don't know why she's even here she ain't apart of this family"AJ said. His words were like a knife to the heart.
"Stop an stop it now,you all wanna fight like animals"
"You're gonna let them walk out like that, you're so damn weak"
"Oh so you think I'm weak
Mama he's drunk
No that's what he said he thinks I'm weak for staying with his daddy sometimes I thought so too first time he cheated I walked out on him she begged me to come back but I was filled with a weakness , something y'all don't know about called love so I went back even then he didn't stop cheating, he just got better at hiding it, the second time he cheated, I left him again, you were all six and four and you were on the way(gesturing to Silvia ,AJ and Jesse). What was I supposed to do, I didn't have no life skills, I went from my daddy's house to this house. But I got an apartment, a good job as a secretary with no degree but I couldn't work and protect you at the same time. What was I suppose to do, leave you with my crazy family, so I have to make hard decisions, I went back to him, he opened the door and found me at the door step of his work, he said have you learned your lesson, I sucked up my pride and said yes, and then he said I'll come pick up you and the kids, and that was two weeks after. I spent years smiling and grinding so he could take care of you. I stayed with him even though I hated his damn guts. You said. I'm weak I say I'm strong "
"Momma " AJ said
"You got a good woman but keep mis treating her. You are just like your daddy and how could you say that about y/n, she will always be apart of this family and Carol ,honey you're still free. No children and daddy's money, if I we're you , I'd leave this boy until he found out what the hell a man is. Jesse, you wanted your daddy's attention so much you married a woman just like him not knowing that the perfect woman for you is right under our roof and she's standing right in front of you "she said as Jesse look at me with a look of regret in his eyes. I'm done pretending y'all are grown , it's my time now"
At my room
I was getting ready to pack my stuff cause I was leaving tomorrow. Then I heard a knock on the door
"Come in"
The door open and the person who knocked was Jesse
"Hey"
"Hey"
"It's been one crazy night"I said
"Yeah, I want to talked to you about something. "About what?"
"I broke things off with GIA "
"I'm so sorry Jesse"
"There's nothing to be sorry about, I'm glad we're over"
"Well that's good to know"
"And Y/n I'm sorry"
"About what"
"I was blind and stupid not to wait for you. I broke our promise. Can you give me a second chance "
"Jesse I'm not gonna be your second choice "
"You were always my first choice. I love you, since you've been gone all these years I thought when saw you again you wouldn't love me anymore "
"Jesse of course I love you I'm in love with you, and nothing can ever change that"
"So can we pls start over"
"Ok sure, hi my name is y/n" I said as I offered to shake hands.
"Hi I'm Jesse and would you like me to take you out on a date this Saturday night " he said taking my hand and kissing the top of it.
"I'd love to" I said as we were laughing. And the he was staring at me.
"Why are you looking at me like that"
"You're just so beautiful. Can.....I .......kiss you "
I couldn't speak because I was shocked to hear him say that ,so just nodded my head. He smiled and  in the blink of and eye he smashed his lips against mine. My eye fluttered closed. His arms held my waist as I held his shoulders .it was like fireworks and butterflies in my stomach. Our lips move in sync with one another, moulding together as if they were meant to be one. He licked my bottom lip for access and I accepted.
Our tongues fought for dominance but he won.
Then we pulled away to catch our breath.he started to kiss my jaw then my neck lightly kissing it. Then he laid me down on the bed with him on top of me. He started to undo his buttons, when he was done he took off my dress , leaving me in my underwear. I stared at him. I have never seen Jesse shirtless before.
"Like what you see"
"What I.. ..you--"
My rambling was cut short by Jesse putting his lips against mine again. He pulled away
"I love so much" he gave me a short peck on the lips
"I love you too" I said smiling, then he kissed my forehead and laid beside me and put his arms around me, cuddling me. Then he kissed my exposed shoulder and said "good night y/n"
"Good night Jesse" and then we drifted off to sleep .