Chapter 1 |Daily Life 1|

.

.

.

.

"Is this...... My room...?" Yuki mumbled.

'I am currently in the student dorms.
When I placed my hand on my chest, I felt my heart still pounding...
It's no wonder, having just went through that "entrance ceremony" at the gym...
New school, new friends.
We should have started an amazing school year. But instead, we suddenly passed out and became trapped in this isolated place...
And to make things worse...
"Kill another person to get out"...?
We were still a bit wary of each other, but quickly snapped out and decided to investigate the school.
Maybe we might find an exit or a clue to escape.
Plus, we don't even know what this building looks like...' The ginger hair thought.

'Most locked doors were open after we came out from the gym, so we decided to split up and search different parts of the building individually.' Yuki thought, thinking back, 'And when I entered the student dorms, this room had caught my attention...
The name "Yuki Maeda" was written on the nameplate of this room...
That wasn't all. The hallway was full of rooms with the other students' names as well.
Each room had a key in its doorknob, also labeled with a name.' He thought to himself.
"Let's look around this room." He muttered.

Yuki looked around his room to find multiple things, a screen on the wall, fire extinguisher, bed, a table with two seats, trash can, surveillance camera, drawer, clock, and a desk with a chair.

Yuki then found a note.

'From Headmaster Monokuma: The room keys are designed to be resistant to lock picking. They are hard to replicate, so please take caution to prevent any losses.
The shower rooms are ready, but note that water will be cut off during nighttime. Also, only the woman's shower rooms are able to be locked from the inside.
Basic supplies essential to school life have been supplied. Check for your notepad, scissors, glue, and pen in the drawer! Pens and scissors are recommended for use as they make great weapons!
Anything else needed for your convenience will be added on time. Relax and enjoy your time at school!' The note read.

'Nothing but useless scribble...' Yuki thought, he then crumpled the note and threw it away.

"... This room does look great to live in." Yuki said, "I don't have the time, though...
There weren't any clues here. I should just take the key and move on to somewhere else." The luckster then came out of his room, then saw Ayame standing outside.

"Ah, Yuki... I was looking for you." Ayame said.

"Ayame...? What's the matter? How's the investigation going?" Yuki asked.

"It seems mostly done, so we have gathered at the diner. Each of us is going to share what we found." She explained, "So come to the diner for now. You should already know that it it right ahead this way."

"Okay." Yuki replied with.

"Everyone apart from us should be there... I'll go ahead, so follow right after me." She said, then started walking away.

'Meeting at the diner... I hope everyone had some progress finding clues.' Yuki hoped, then following after.

He then headed into the diner, "You're all here..."

The place seemed quite nice, two armor stands sat next to the entrance, it also had a long, white table with everyone sitting there, other than Rei, Mikako, and oddly enough, Toshihiro.