Prologue

Brielle is a 16 year old junior who will be attending a new school called Sunny Isles High School in Miami, Florida. She stayed on top of her grades to make sure she stayed at least top 10 in her class. Her main focus was school and maintaining a 4.0 GPA.

With a milk chocolate brown skin complexion and a coke bottle shaped body, it was hard not to be attracted to her. She wasn't eager to experience her first relationship though. Bri didn't have time for niggas nor wanted to put up with their bullshit. Her single mom taught her at a young age that she never needed a nigga for nothing. And she lived by that.

Nikia, Bri's mom, had her when she was 19 years old making her 35. Being a young parent wasn't easy, especially with the fact that she had to do it alone. Her dad being absent didn't affect her anymore, the "why doesn't he want me?" thoughts don't run through her mind like they used to.

Nikia had gotten a job offer in Miami, making her and her daughter move from Orlando, Florida to the Vice city. It wasn't a drastic change, but it was definitely hard for Bri to move 4 hours away from her long time best friend, Jada. Her and Jada were two peas in a pod, sisters from another mister. But she knew Jada would visit frequently and vice versa, so she wasn't worried.

What she was worried about was school. Although she stayed to herself for the most part, she still wanted to have a good high school experience and didn't know if Sunny Isles would be the right way to end it. Bri made sure that her head stays in the right path, accomplishing her goal of maintaining a 4.0 GPA and no boys. But when she crosses paths with the well- known point guard, will she fold?