Chapter Four

During this particular moment, it was the first time that Astelle had ever opened up about her feelings.

She was a special needs pony, and often had trouble with her social cues.

Princess Cadence listened carefully as she tried to her best to understand the young mare.

As they entered Ponyville, Astelle spotted the Cutie Mark Crusaders helping an elderly mare collect honey for the Zap Apple Jam, which was being made for every pony in Equestria.

"Over there is Granny Smith. And right next to her is Apple Bloom".

Princess Cadence pointed with her hoof in the direction of the ponies.

"Remember young fillies, ya gotta be extra friendly with them bees. Otherwise there honey won't taste right to mix in with them Zap Apples".

Granny Smith said, as she sat down holding a bouquet of freshly picked flowers.

Astelle watched as she politely held them up to the nearest bee hive, and when the buzzing of the bees was heard, Granny Smith collected the honey and poured in a jar.

"Whoo wee! Them Zap apples are gonna be so good, won't they Granny"?

Apple Bloom excitedly said to her grandmother.

"Yes sire. Now will y'all mind helpin' me out? I ain't gettin' any younger and ma back has been havin' a little bit of a crack in it".

"Yeah! We'll help you Granny Smith".

Sweetie Belle carefully grabbed one of the jars that contained the honey and put it in her saddle bag that she carried with her to school.

Apple Bloom and Scootlaoo did the same, although Scootaloo had a little trouble when she first started due to not being used to carry heavy things.

Earth ponies had the most strength than any other pony in Equestria.

So naturally, it was easy for Apple Bloom.

As the royal carriage passed through the Pony Ville Spa, Princess Cadence noticed that Astelle was writing in some type of book.

A picture of Apple Jack, Granny Smith, Apple Bloom, and Big Mac had magically appeared on the first page.

Astelle was starting to look forward to meet rest of the Main Six.