XIV:

Yeong & her manager arrived at the YG building parking lot. They directly walked towards elevator as soon as they walked out of car. Her manager pressed 10th floor which was Yang Pd's office room.

"Yeong, whatever you'll hear in the office, please don't freak out" Her manager told her.

"Why? What am i gonna hear?" Yeong asked in confusion.

"You'll know" her manager said.

Elevator stopped at the tenth floor & they started walking towards Yang pd's office.

After knocking, they both entered his office and saw him sitting on his chair, eyes focused on his laptop.

"We're here Pd-nim" her manager said gaining his attention.

"Please sit down both of you" he answered & gestured you guys to sit across him.

Yeong & her manager nodded & sat down.

"So Yeong, you don't know why i called this meeting right?" Yang pd asked.

"Yeah i have no idea" Yeong said.

"First, watch this" Yang pd said & turned his laptop screen towards her.

His laptop screen shows Twitter & "Yeoki" trending on #1 with 1.7M tweets. Yeong confusedly looked at the screen.

Yeong POV

"Yeoki? Who's Yeoki?"

I looked at Yang pd & my manager in confusion.

"Yeoki is the new popular ship that has been going on since morning" my manager said.

"Tw*tter, Yout*be, Inst*gram, Faceb*ok, Tikt*k. Every social medias is filled with Yeoki's clips" Yang pd said.

"Who are Yeoki anyway?" i asked softly.

Yang pd & my manager looked at each other & then Yang pd said.

"It's you and Niki" he said and my eyes widen in shock.

I was shocked not because we're shipped cause we all knew that me & Niki are gonna get shipped after the collab. But the fact that we're all over social medias overnight shocked me more.

"I watched few clips of Enhypen arriving at the airport and fans boomerang Niki with questions about you. We also know you are gonna go through the same thing when you'll be on public. This ship is so popular that it'll be hard to ignore everyone's question. I have decided to meet with Bangpd & discuss further about this matter. But till then, i want you to be careful" Yang pd explained.

"I'll be careful Pd-nim" i replied in serious tone.

"Here's your phone but please don't dig deep in these news" My manager said.

I nodded at him assuringly & take my phone back. I turned on my phone & saw calls & texts from my friends.

20 missed calls from Wonyoung
16 missed calls from Yeonjun oppa
10 missed calls from Niki
15 missed calls from Haruto
5 missed calls from Heesung oppa
7 missed calls from Jisoo unniee

I sighs internally after seeing all the missed calls from my friends & also many texts from them. I scrolled through the missed calls & was searching for a particular name but there was no calls nor texts from him. I was kinda disappointed.

That particular person was Yang Jungwon.

Jungwon POV

We all arrived Korea in few hours & there was many fans waiting for us at the airport as well. After waving at the fans & cameramans. We finally arrived at the dorm. As soon as we arrived at the dorm. I walked directly inside my room with no words.