The Zoo trip

I was 13 years when my aunt invited me to visit the zoo with her and my younger cousin who was 6.

The day before she called my mom and explained she has some stress with her daughter(my cousin) who refused to wear pull ups for that trip. Because she didnt want me to think of her as a baby, So she asked for permission if she could tell her about my secret, that i was still a bedwetter, hopefully it would make it easier for her to convince her daughter.

So my mom gave me the phone where my aunt explainedme the situation again.

I didnt really liked the idea, cause for me it was bad enough that my aunt allredy knew about my nightime problem and my little cousin was stil adoring me and i didnt wanted her to think any less of me as well ( so somehow similar)

So my aunt came up with a different, but somehow similar idea, I would wear a pull up to the zoo just like my cousin but we would tell her that i only doit to show her that its absolutly no big deal to wear something like that...even when you are a big girl who absolutly has no accidents anymore, neither night or day.

Of course i also didnt liked that idea as well, but my aunt begged me for so long untill i agreed.

So in the next morning my parents brought me to my aunts house were we arrived justin time for the discussion while getting dressed.

My aunt told her the story and to prove i even had to show her the pull up i was wearing.

My cousin was smart for her age and asked me where i got this from, cause of courseit was a much bigger size then hers. I struggled a bit cause i didnt know what to say but my aunt helped me out by explaining her those surely must be from a friend of mine, and i thankfully copied her story.

Anyway, my cousin was now convinced and we finaly could drive to the zoo, wereit was really cool.

Sometimes my aunt was checking on my cousins pull up where she protested that she also need to check me, but thankfully my aunt reminded her that istill was wearing them only to make her feel better and that I always can be trusted to tell when i need to go.

I was really relieved, getting checked in public just like her really would have been to embarassing.

So the day wenton and after we had seen all the animals we also arrived at a section with some rides.

I was in line for a rollercoster where i noticed i really had to pee and I remembered about my pull up and thought "when i allready have to wear that stupid thing i also could use it for advantage, cause iguessed without them i would have to leave my place in line to get tothe toilets...so i just let it go...

When i met my aunt and cousin again, she got another check and was wet, so we had to take her to the changing rooms.

Inside there she pointed out that no one else was here and now she could also check on me.

I think i was not really paying attention at this time, that i didnt noticed that my aunt agreed to this and before i could react she allready had pulled my pants down and i could only hear an astonished "ohh!"from her and also my cousin comented giggling "she really made a pee pee!"

I quickly pulled my pants back uo but couldnt stop sobbing, i guess that made me evenmore look like a little girl.

My aunt said icould stay in that wet pull up and asked if i brought anymore. Of course i didnt brought more.

So we left the changing room and went to the zoo shop. where we were looking for drynites but they were sold out and the only available option were tape diapers for big kids in my size.

After she paid for the diapers my aunt too us to the store bathroom and i had to laydown in front of my little cousin to get diapered!

That was really one of the most embarassing days in my life, and also for the following nights my mom would put me in these diapers untill the pack was empty.

I really dont know how i deserved that, cause i only wanted to be nice to my cousin