STRANGER

And when she was there infront of the door .... Door opened again ..... But it was not yoo-ra ....

_______________________________________________________

It was not yoo-ra .....

Y/N : who are you .... ???
??? : Ahh .... These idiots ....they really want me to lose my virginity to some girl whom I don't know ....
Y/N : s-sir please help me ....

??? Snapped out of the what he was thinking and saw the girl again ....

???: Well she is not bad .... How about give it try .... She is obviously a substitute who is send to me .... she'll need money I'll give her ....

Y/N : mister please help me .... I want to get out of here .... P- sir what are you doing ..... ??? ( Shuttering )

???: Helping u babygirl ..... Now be a good girl and satisfy your daddy ok ..... ( Smirking and in seducing way )

Y/N : sir please leave me .....

The drug was working at a really high point now you were not able to refuse ..... And  can't do anything so you let it go .... You were not in a state to push the man away and run from there ..... Tears started to roll down .... And thinking how could she do this to her own sister .....

???: Yaayy why are u crying .... I m not even started.....

After that he took off her clothes and started to give hickeys on her neck area .... And biting and licking .... He found out your sweet spot and sucked it .... He move out from your neck and saw your face ...  He was mesmerized by the look .... All sweaty face and hairs stick on her forehead and ....tears were streaming down that beautiful face ..... Neck full of hickeys ..... He could control him self..... He removed those hair strand  from her face ..... His gaze fall on her lips .... Red glossy lips parted and breathing heavily.....he felt like that he wants to taste those red cherry lips ..... The way she was refusing his touch was just making him crave for her more ..... 

???: ( Thought )  Wow .... Is she real .... Those eyes, lips, face ... Is she really a substitute ... If she is i m gonna buy her ....

He leans in and attached his lips to her.... And started to move them slowly.....Her lips were warm and soft.  Her lips tasted like cherry .... Her lips were soft, almost silken, and pillowy against my own.  I could feel the soft tickle of her breath beneath my nose, fingers carding through her hair as we breathed each other in ..... She parted  her lips allowing my tongue to explore her ..... After a while he broke the kiss with a plop sound and .... Started to Remove his clothes and her left out one .....

He grabbed one of her b°°bs and started to massage and sucking the other one ..... Leaving hickeys ..... After giving the equal amount of time to both ..... He started to go down ....

??? : Fuck ..... She is already wet .....

He put his length on the entrance of her woman hood ....  He slowly started to enter .... Her while she groaned ..... She is unable to do anything ....  She have no energy to push the man ..... And tears were still rolling down her cheeks .....

Y/N : ( thought ) Jung woo .... I m sorry .... I couldn't save what was yours ..... ( Tears rolling down )

??? : Ahhh ..... You are so tight babygirl..... Now be nice and you'll scream for daddy now....and moan for me  .... ( Kissed her lips )

Y/N didn't wanted anything but she didn't knew what to do .... So she nodded her head ....

He entered her and a loud scream was heard ....

Y/N : sir please take out it ..... It's paining ....

??? : Shhh baby ..... Everything is alright .... After a while you'll feel pleasured .....

He was now thrusting her .... As she was tight .... He first slowly did his in and out ..... And then he started to thrust her at a high speed .... Only skin slapping sounds and moans were heard ..... After a while they both got tried .... As she was already tried and cummed for like 4-5 times and he 2-3 times .... He stopped himself and kissed her lips .... After a while he laid down next to her hugging like a koala.....
He saw she was shivering because of the temperature in the room which was caused by A.C ....

He got up and pulled blanket over her and himself .... While putting the blanket ..... He saw blood on the sheets ....

???: Fuck .... I think she was not a substitute ..... She is a virgin ....i should have controlled myself..... She was innocent .....

He felt guilty ..... About what he did ....

You were sleeping soundly against him .... Hugging him back .... He didn't knew what he should do .... So he decided to .... Make it up for her.... In morning ....
Before sleeping he called his lawyer and .... Said him to make a contract paper ..... And told him everything what happened ......

He looked at you and caressed her cheeks ....

???: Will you be mine ...?? ( Softly asked )

He asked this question While she was sleeping ..... After a awhile admiring her face .... He also went to sleep ....

______________________________________________________

Please vote and  comment ..... Ik i m updating this ff slow .... And about my previous ff .... I m sorry I m still not getting any idea ..... But I'll really update that ff soon .... Till then can you all please give your some love to this ff which is currently going on .... ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ

When you don't vote and comment 👆

When you vote and comment 👆

Have a good day ....and be happy you are doing good in your life ....