Who has parent issues?

This chapter is mostly IRL so you don't need the names really! :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vance's POV: (11:23 pm)

"Ugh" I grunted as I woke up, I look around to find out I'm not in my house or room anymore, 'Where the fu-'

My thoughts were interrupted by a doorbell going off, right now I feel so many things, my fucking headache, confusion, and I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm scared. But tbf it's not like you wake up in a random room every day, so in reality, it doesn't matter.

My memories suddenly came floating back and I remember fighting with my dad, but that doesn't explain why I'm in this random ass room.

I hear people talk downstairs? Idk but it sounds like downstairs. I opened the room door to hear someone say.

"Thank you again for helping me with Vance, Bruce I don't think I could have done anything" Wait- was...was that Griffin? And is he talking to Bruce?? I'm so confused.

I started to walk down the stairs of a house I don't recognize, But he was not as freaked out cause he heard Griffin and he was talking to Bruce?
I'm pretty sure it was him.

I walked into a room I can only believe is the living room, and soon everyone was looking at me.

"What do I have something in my face?" I spat at them, Only to be met with a pair of arms around me. I look down to see Griffin crying?

"Uh...Griffin, you ok?" I said confused but with some comfort in it.

"Why didn't you tell me! Why didn't you tell me your dad was abusive!" I stood there in shock, sadly I knew what he was talking about.

3rd person POV:

"I-I...What?" Vance stutters out he looks dumbfounded where he stands with Griffin tied around his waist.

"Vance..." Bruce says with sadness in his voice, which totally didn't make Vance feel any more guilt than he already does.

"We know what He did Vance...Griffin walked in on your parents fighting with you on the floor." Robin said.
Now everyone was looking at them in guilt while Griffin was sobbing into his chest. He looked down at Griffin and said.

"I'm sorry...you shouldn't have to see that, you shouldn't have to do anything about it." Vance was using all this strength to not cry.
He can't cry, not in front of Griffin. He needs to be strong, not weak...

But he is weak. He's just a kid and nothing can change that no matter how much he wants to change it, and no matter how strong he is. In the end his nothing but a kid who happened to have a horrible father.

Bruce's POV:

And he finally broke down as he hugs Griffin back and now they're both sobbing in each other's arms. Me, Billy, Robin, and Finney went up and joined the hug.

*2 hours later* (01:38 pm)

So everyone left now we went to Vance's house(His and Griffin's parents weren't there they don't know where they are tho), Robin and Finney left to practice(or Finney practicing while Robin is watching), I took the day off because of yk what, I didn't want to leave Vance alone after something like that happening.

Billy and Griffin started their hangout earlier, I think they are watching a movie not sure tho.

And right now me and Vance are just chilling in his room, Tbh I've never been a huge fan of Vance's father I knew that had arguments but not fights.
That's not even a fair fight! his twice his age and taller and stronger.