Simran looked at Arnav who became a statue by Khushi's back-to-back replies.

They heard, Shyam.

"Simran... what are you doing here?" he asked angrily.

"I just..."

"Shut up... have you started your nasty act?"

"Bhai, I just wanted to apologize to Khushi for my previous deeds"

Shyam joined his hands in front of her.

"Nothing doing... you just keep quiet. You are here to be with me... except me, you don't have to talk to anyone here"

Clutching her hand, he dragged her with him. Ratna and Arvind saw him pulling her to his room. Ratna went to his room to know the issue whereas Arvind didn't as he knew what she would have done.

At the same time,

Khushi closed the door and turned around only to find Arnav looking at her surprisingly.

"Hey... do you know to talk like this?"

Khushi controlled her smile.

"I thought you are an innocent girl"

Before Khushi said anything, they heard a knock on the door. Arnav looked at Khushi, like, who is knocking on the door now?

This time, he rushed to the door and opened it. they saw Ratna getting in.

"What happened Mom?"

"Khushi beta, was that true?"

"What Mom?

"Did you insult Simran?"

"Mom..." Arnav tried to say something,

"Chotte, will you please stop interfering? Let her talk"

"Amma, she tried to make me feel insecure... I didn't give her a chance to do that. that's all that I did"

"That's all...?" Ratna asked.

"Amma, please, I never wanted to interfere in this family's issues before because I was a third person to this family but now, I can't be quiet letting her nag me"

Ratna looked at Arnav awestruck who was also awestruck.

"Do you have that many guts?"

"From where GUTS comes here, Amma? It's not my right?"

Ratna sat on the bed with a thud. Khushi sat next to her panicking.

"What happened Amma?"

"You have no idea how relieved I'm," Ratna said.

"Why?"

"I and Anju were worried about you when Simran came here because we expected, she will definitely do something to create problems. Thank God, you hit her back"

"Amma, are not you upset with me?"

"Who would I be? In fact, this is what I want. This is how exactly a girl should be." Ratna sighed.

"Mom, she is talking about her rights... be careful... she may fight with you for her rights," Arnav said laughingly.

"You too be careful, my son... her rights include especially YOU. if you do hunky-ponky, I'm sure she won't be like me, bearing her husband's torture"

"Mom, for your kind information, I won't be like your good-for-nothing husband," Arnav said.

"I myself will kill you if you are like him"