"Sanchez. We haven't got all day here- get off the ground"
Sternly Instructed Willa just when a car drove into the parking lot. She received a kind of glare from the teen whereas she didn't care at all. "Now. You've said your goodbyes already" she reminded Mari.

"Yeah... Inside. Not outside"
Replied Mariana in a 'duh' tone. She quietly said bye to the cobbled ground before she got picked up by Gavin. She looked around for the mini van thinking someone would've driven it there, instead, she got a very unexpected surprised once seeing a taxi. " is that for me?" she asks the older women, moving away from the pole. Willa nods at her question. "Nice." she grins and the driver had opened the door for her. She threw her bag onto the middle seat, taking in one last look at the centre knowing it was the time she'll ever be there in another life line. Getting inside the back, she waved to the officers standing close by turning it into a salute then wore her seatbelt, happily smirking to herself.

The driver started driving out of the parking lot and she made sure to roll down her window allowing the wind to hit her face. "See you never freaks!" she shouted towards those watching her leave  from the windows at their jail cells.Finally. She was going to a place where she truly belonged. Home sweet home.

_____________________

"I go off with Lily, come back, and suddenly I've got this new roommate, which, you didn't even ask about" Complained Carmen as she and Lily followed after Mike into her bedroom. The reason why she was complaining is because they've gained a new resident despite there not being enough rooms for everybody.

"Sorry Carmen. There wasn't time. And it's only temporary."  Mike tells her, putting some clothing down.

"Yeah, well, where I'm I going to sleep next week?" Lily asked him since she wasn't too pleased about it either. "Hopefully, where you always do"

"Hmm, yeah. Not if that new girl's here"
Carmen backed up; continuing with their complaints and they were now walking to the door.

"Jody, and she might be gone by then." Highly assumed Mike. "And what if she's not?" Asked Lily within annoyance just as he started leaving. "We'll cross that bridge when we come to it" he told her, getting a little bit fed up with them.

"How about we cross the bridge now?" 
Hoped Carmen seeing as she didn't exactly want to share with anyone else let alone with someone she didn't know. "We can't. Jody has to be in your room, Carmen. It's the only one big enough." he simply said to her and wondered into the corridor thinking the conversation was over.

It almost was for a minute until Lilly made an observation. "Wait, there's Elektra's or Quincy's bedroom" she brightly announced like a light bulb went off inside her brain.

"Yeah, shove her in one of their's that way she's not bothering Lily."
Agreed Carmen on their way out of her room. Mike didn't approve their suggestion at all. "I can't put her in with Elektra nor can I put her with Quincy."  he tells her though she wasn't giving up just yet. "Why not?" she asked him.

While this was happening, a taxi had parked in the driveway and Mariana had gotten out of it thanking the driver whilst she picked up her bag. She shut the door behind her wearing the biggest grin ever as she made her way round the back of the house instead of using the front. She could hear familiar voices right outside her bedroom's window and it belonged to Micheal Milligan, Lily Kettle plus Carmen Howel - boy, she really missed hearing the craziness of her family. She deiced to climb through it, carefully holding onto her carrier. The hatch was opened making it easier for her to simply enter, she pushed the handle further throwing it in first.