Unica Hija 🦋

Začít od začátku

Irene: Happy birthday, honey bunch *in her sweetest tone*
Yara: Mom...!?!? ... I thought it was just a simple dinner?

Greggy: Pwede ba yun not to give you a birthday celebration? Of course, we will celebrate the day you were given to us, hija *head kiss his daughter*

As the sky darkened, Andy came up to Yara carrying flowers, followed by their family...

Andy: Happy birthday, Tata Yara! *cuddles*
Yara: Thank you, Andy boo!!

Imee and Imelda are waiting for the birthday girl to be near them with her hands constantly waving and bowing to the people she sees.

Imee: Happy birthday ma cherie...*beso*
Yara: *elated* Tita Mommy!!! I thought...

Imee: How can I not attend and skip the very important day of yours? *giggled as she is hugging Yara tightly*
Mama Meldy: Victoria...happy happy birthday, apo!

Yara: Lola Meldy!! *pleased* Thank you, talaga Lola! I bet you perhaps did insist on carrying out all of this, so thank you very much! *embraces and smooches her grandma*

As Yara continues to hold her lola's palm, she gestures to every person in the crowd and thank them all.

She is blown away by the surprise her family gave her, how stunning the installations and designs are, and how well it fits her personality, which is a vibrant and sophisticated vibe

Bong: Princess, happy sixteenth birthday! *pecks her on the hand*
Yara: *smile* thank you, Tito Pops!

Liza: *grooving* My darling, happy birthday, gwapa!
Yara: Woohoo! Thank you so much, Tita Momma! *sniggering*

Liza picked up Yara's hands and invited her to start dancing, and she couldn't help but join in. Liza handed her hands to her sons as she danced to her favorite niece...

Yara: Kuya Sands!
Sandro: Hey, Yarrie! Happy birthday, only girl!

Yara: Aww, thank you, Unc Bong's favorite daughter! *joking* How's the campaigning going, Cong? Sandra? *lol'ing*
Sandro: *starts laughing* It's memorable! People's acceptance is very warm, which I greatly appreciate.

Vinny butted in as she thanked his cousin Sandro.

Vinny: Can I? *holds Yara's hand* Happy birthday, Ara!
Yara: Thank you, Kuya Vin! Thank you, and good to see you! You look really good now...