•Chapter 1•

Chapter One

| Sometime in early 2014|

Mark's POV

Today was okay. I did all my recording for today, so I think I'm going to take a nap. I really haven't done anything to tire myself. It's only noon, and I woke up at eight. But whatever, if I'm tired then I'm tired. I walk to my bed and fell asleep like that, no cover and barely on the pillows.

• Mark's Dream•

I woke up in a black space. the only light was from a dim ceiling lamp that flickered. I started to walk around, but kept banging into a invisible wall. I kept feel up the walls,feeling for anywhere out of this room. I wasn't looking when I heard a paper fall behind me. I turned around and saw a table with a flashlight, and a letter on it. I grabbed the flashlight and flipped it on. Then I took letter and unfolded it.

|Letter|
There is no going back. You go back to what hasn't been saved. Even the saves can get corrupted. If you leave here, nothing will be the same. Are you sure you want to leave Mark?
Sincerely, your friend
|End of Letter|

The letter seemed to be addressed to me, but why? Maybe this is just a nightmare that is based off of horror games I've played. I fold up the note again and stick it in my back pocket. I then pick up the flash light and look around. I shine it on the walls and it shows a room, and not a empty void.

I flip on a switch and a door opens up. It has light in it, and I can a soft breeze in the room. I walk through it, thinking this will all be over, but I come to another room. There's another table with a letter, but a dusty brown bag next to it. I walk up and grabbed the letter and read once more.

|Letter 2|
You really don't listen don't you. You're lucky I not in my other form of communication. Since you wanted to know soooooo badly what's inside here, you can have it. In the bag will be the most life changing thing in your small life. I hope you feel happy Mark.
Sincerely, your ignored friend
|End of letter|

The way the letter was wrote reminded me of something. I can't remember, oh well. I hesitantly picked up the bag. I untied the old, thin rope keeping it together and opened it. Inside was a card, and potion that looked like sanity potion from Amnesia. The card said was "Use wisely, or suffer consequences from within." Whatever the hell that means.

I guess it wants me to drink this. I pick it up and smell it. Smells fine. I shake it, but it doesn't fizz. The liquid is clear, and as I chucked it down, it tasted like water. Maybe this is my mind bullshitting with me. I then feel myself regain consciousness, I look around and I could of sworn I saw some one in the background, waving at me.

•End of Dream•

I wake up at 7 am. The restless week before must of caught up with me. That dream really made me feel like I was in a horror game, but that's what I get for playing horror games all the time. I got up and got ready. I uploaded the video I did yesterday, and recorded a few more today, pant-less as usual. Nothing really happened until a week later.
|Time Skip|

Wade, Bob, and I just finished another Drunk Minecraft, I had already posted and recorded my videos for the day, so I really have nothing else to do. I guess I'll play Happy Wheels. I got the game loaded up and everything worked just fine, until I clicked on one of the levels.

My screen started to bug out. The text and pictures mixed into unreadable symbols. There was a screeching sound. The screen froze for a minute then crashed. I had thrown my headphones off, but the sound was still ringing in my ears. I fell off my chair and scooted to the corner, with my hands over my ears, and my head in my knees. I don't remember anything after that.

I was still on the ground when I woke up. My ears were in pain, and I found scratch marks on my elbows, and blood in my nails. At some point I moved my hands to my arms, criss-crossing them. I walked in to my bathroom. I looked into the mirror and saw a terrible version of myself. My eyes were bloodshot, and snot and tears were everywhere. My scars were in so much pain they were almost numbing, and there was sweat everywhere.

What the hell happened last night? All of this happened because of my broke computer. I stopped looking in the mirror. I washed some cold water on my face, and got to work. I cleaned and covered my wounds. I took my clothes and took a warm shower. I got dress and posted a pre- recorded video through my laptop.

I always save to my flash drive. No one will know about the computer. My ears and wounds still hurt, and I feel a cold coming on, but either then that I'm perfectly fine. I feeling tired again, like the day I had that weird dream. I fell on the bed and went to sleep once more.

•Mark's Dream• (again)

I'm in a office that looks familiar. There's a desk, some paperwork, and a old computer. It didn't even have color. It was a blank screen. The wall next to the door had a yellow- painted "6275" Didn't that use to be 427? I'm in the Stanley Parable aren't I? Well shit.

"Mark went outside the office, looking for his friends." Damn that narrator! I was going to stay in the room until I heard a scream. I got up and ran from the office. I expected a office area, but found a forest. Dammit. Let me guess, almost every Slender game ever.

And of course a screen pops up. "Collect all three pages" it sounds easy. I somehow have the flashlight from the last dream and find them in no time. Slendy never showed up. I was walking away when my flashlight went out. "Look behind you Mark."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hey Guys! This my first chapter and I hope it was okay. This fanfic is kinda gonna go all over the place. Lots of references are gonna be in this! Thank you for reading, comment and vote for more. Goodbye!