Raiden Shogun and the giga chad twortle

One uwu, kawaii day, the Raiden Shogun was twerking in front of Tomo's d3ad body. She then walked around and saw the most beautiful aesthetic 69 year old twortle. He's uwu owo gwreen orbs twinkled in the stars in the morning sun and it made him look likes such a chad. 'oh my' she blushed, 'what a kawaii twortle he looks rly buff i must ask him to help me to get eternity 😍😍'.

'you twortle uwu u are such a gigachad <33' she said kawaiily, 'u r gonna help me get eternity.'

'oki babgrill whatever u say 😘😘'. the uwu twortle said. suddenly the twortles shell spat out rainbow sparkles and he put on cat ears. 'but first i must go to uwu party.'

'oh em gee. i wanna go to uwu party too.' raiden shogun said flustered by the twortles deep and manly voice.

'yass bitch ofc u can as long as ur uwu which u r the most uwu gworlboss i have EVERY seen *hiccups owo* its at 6.09pm till 4.20am at uwu boomer twortle hangout club. there will be very fun activities 😏😏.'

'o-oki buff twortle-chan'

~timeskip to yae~

raiden went to see yae. her heart was feeling funny. something about he twortle was weird. but no. this couldnt stop her from achieving kawaii eternity.

'miko i need ur help getting ready for uwu party at boomer twortle hangout club. they have fun activities and a buff twortle is gonna help me get eternity.'

'kk growlie its okki imma give u kawaii aesthetic outfit to wear.'

yae came back with kawaii clothes and raiden wore them. O M G. she looked so uwu owo the twortle would surely luv her very much uwu.

she flew over the the twortle club with her piss jetpack. all the boomer twortle thought the piss jetpack was the most kawaii thing they had ever seen and that master oogay (i meant oogway but i missed typed so imma leave that there) would luv her.

who was master oogay? she would find out.

'why hello miss gworlboss purple laday."

"hello mr twortl u look so uwu."

"yess wait i never asked ur kawaii name"

"r-raiden shogun uwu *blushes*"

"omg im master oogway'

wait he was master oogway *blushes in a kawaii OwO way*

"u are a very kawaii buff discord kitten uwu master oogay.. i mean master oogway" she stuttered like a boss bitch.

'ooo i likey like that master oogay uwu'

dj kitten: HEY LETS GET THE UWU TWORTLE PARWTY STARWTED UWU