〚 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 〛

┏━━━━━━━┓

𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫

┗━━━━━━━┛

♡˖*°࿐

●・○・●・○・●

After training, the girl started sketching some ideas to customize her new clone helmet. She sketched her ideas and then sketched on the helmet. Once she liked it, she went on her way to look for paint. In her search for paint, she saw Fives resting against the wall, staring at his helmet. She didn't see the others around so she walked toward him. "Something wrong with your helmet?" she asked.

The clone smiled, knowing who it was, "Nah just thinking about some stuff. What brings you at this part of the facility? Missing me already?" he joked.

"Maybe" They both hugged. Many clones that passed by them would stare.

Echo quickly speed walked towards them, "You know people are staring right?"

Both quickly stepped away from one another, blushing. Echo

"Well, I was actually on my way to get some paint."

"What for?"

"Painting the helmet you guys gave me."

"Really? Well, little artist, Echo knows where to get the best paint."

"That's right." Echo approached them, " but since you have no access there, I will get it for you and bring it to your room. Just behave yourselves please." With that, Echo left on his way to get paint. Aria and Fives walked to her room but before entering they made sure no one was around to see. It would be suspicious that a clone entered the room of a female visitor by himself.

A few minutes later, Echo returned with the paint and found both Fives and Aria sketching more ideas. The brothers helped the girl with painting the base colors first. Aria then finished a small painting with detail which made the clones amazed by her talent. "Didn't know you were an artist." "Could've told us." She smiled at their comments, "Well you boys now know about it."

The group decided to train together for a bit before it got dark since the training facility was empty during this time and open to those who wanted the extra training. The clones started by teaching Aria what they were doing in their training as ARC troopers. Must've been cool training with Mandalorians who were willing to teach their ways to the army of the republic. All of them talked about the new helmet designs that were being made and tested on, possibly a new armor upgrade that was being rumored as well. It was nice to see the clones excited about getting something new.

At the end of the day, the clones walked Ari to her room, making sure she feels safe even more than she already is. "See you guys tomorrow. Gnight", she said giving them a small wave as she closed the door.

As the clones walked back to their barracks, Echo looked at Fives and he noticed. "Something wrong, Echo?" "You should pay more attention to your surroundings. You can get in trouble you know"

"What are you talking about?" "Our brothers are gonna think you two have something going on. You can get in so much trouble for that."

"There is nothing going on with me and Ari" "I know you like her but we are clones. You know we are not allowed to be in a relationship. If they found out"

"Look I know and I'm sorry that I want to feel something for someone, have something normal."

"I understand that but you must be careful. I just don't want anything bad to happen to you or her."

Fives sighed, "Yeah I know. I promise to be more careful." "Her brother is here so if he finds out, you are fried."

●・○・●・○・●

This chapter has been in my drafts for a while and forgot to publish it.. The next chapter has been edited so I promise Chapters will get better.

☄. *.