Unwanted

Diluc POV - I sighed heavily cleaning out one of the glasses observing the clock

Diluc POV - I sighed heavily cleaning out one of the glasses observing the clock. "(Y/N) always comes in around this hour" rolling my eyes I sighed heavily preparing myself knowing fully well he'd cause a commotion.

3....
2......
1.........

SLAM!!!!!!

Male Reader - DIILLLLUUUCCC!!!!! *Giggles* I'm back!!

Diluc - (Y/N)....It seems you are *Crosses arms*

Diluc POV - My tone was ice cold but the kid didn't seem to mind in fact it was almost expected he's gotten used to my demeanor. He was a good kid but sometimes he was wreckless and dare I say alittle annoying the thought made me feel guilty.

Male Reader POV - I ran over before accidentally tripping knocking over a poster as it fell to the ground.

Diluc - *Groans*

Male Reader - Oucheee!

Charles - (Y/N) are you alright?!

Male Reader POV - I felt the man help me to my feet scratching the back of my head in embarrassment.

Male Reader - Yeah haha sorry about that

Charles - You need to be more careful

Male Reader - *Nods*

Diluc POV - Walking over I picked the poster up off the ground carefully hanging it back on the wall noticing everyone in the Cavern staring at me. I blushed embarrassed cursing under my breath before walking back behind the bar seeing (Y/N) sitting down across from me.

Diluc - You need to be more careful coming in here you can't be causing a scene like that

Male Reader - I'm sorry *Frowns* I didn't mean to

Diluc POV - I pinched the bridge of my nose shaking my head annoyed yes he didn't mean any harm and it was an accident but it was all the time.

Diluc - *Sigh* It's fine just please mind where you walk

Male Reader - Ok...

Male Reader POV - I felt alittle sad but understood what Diluc meant I needed to be more careful in this place for him and Charles.

Diluc - The usual?

Male Reader - *Smiles* Yes please!!

Diluc - Alright then

Male Reader POV - I saw Diluc grabbing a glass mixing it with chocolate and cream smiling big. He knew how much I loved sweet stuff he was so thoughtful towards me that's why I liked coming here everyday.

Diluc - Here you are...

Male Reader POV - I nodded thanking him about to grab the cup only for it to fall into his lap the liquid splashing all over his shirt and pants. My eyes went wide seeing red in his eyes shaking alittle quickly apologizing.

Male Reader - I-I'm sorry Diluc I didn't mean it *Frowns*

Diluc - Get out.....

Male Reader - *Wide eyes* What?

Diluc - I said get the hell out of my Tavern!!!

Male Reader POV - I was petrified shrinking down in my seat tears began to form.

Charles - Master Diluc it was only an accident he didn't me-

Diluc - NO I'M SICK OF IT SICK OF HIM!!! EVERY GOD DAMN DAY HE COMES INTO THIS TAVERN AND MESSES SOMETHING UP I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!

Male Reader - *Tears*.....

Diluc POV - At this point everyone gave me looks but I didn't care I was angry and annoyed losing my patience!

Diluc - I'm just so sick of you! Every day you come here and mess things up!! YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A NUSIANCE! FOR ONCE ID LIKE ONE DAY WITHOUT YOU HERE JUST ONE!!!!

Charles - MASTER DILUC STOP!! LOOK AT WHAT YOU'RE DOING!!!

Male Reader POV - I began to cry quickly getting out of my seat before running out the door.

Charles - (Y/N) wait!! Come back!!!

......

Diluc POV - I saw him run out the door beginning to calm down feeling slightly guilty avoiding Charles gaze knowing full well he was angry with me along with the costumers.

Charles - I hope you're happy

Diluc - ...I'll apologize tomorrow

Charles - Sir what you said was truly disgusting

Diluc - *Frowns*...