O N E

Samantha stared at the dot on the wall. She could've sworn it was moving but every time she checked it hadn't.

Her stomach grumbled and pain shot through her. She had been fed the same amount as Daryl. Yet someone it felt like she had eaten less than she had consumed.

The door soon opened to reveal Dwight. He threw her clothes and closed the door. She soon dressed herself and stood. Back to the wall.

The door opened again showing Dwight with Dan -someone she had seen a couple times and grown semi familiar with- and Negan. Her blood ran cold, her ears heatened, and her heart ached.

"Now, I'm sure my eyes do not deceive me but is she pregnant?" He asked noticing the bump that stood against her thin arms from the lack of food.

"Do not tell me you've been feeding the pregnant women one loaf of bread?" When he again got no response he slapped Dan and Dwight upside the head. "You stupid fools, how did you not notice she was pregnant?" He demanded answers.

"It's hard to see," Dan forced out. "She always has her knees to her chest. Plus I remember you saying to have as little contact with her as possible." Dwight seemed to feel a little guilty for feeding her so little.

Sam had yet to speak. "Come on Darlin," she followed Negan ignoring the distasteful nickname. She followed him to a room, the same room he had offered Daryl who had declined the offer.

"Now you see, I don't wanna force ya to sleep in that nasty ole cell. It's dingy and well yer pregnant. You see Dwight," he pointed to Dwight. "I'm Negan," Dwight straightened his back and looked forward.

"I'm Negan," and Dan stepped next to Dwight doing the same stance as Dwight. She looked at both then at the room. It was warm, had ugly but soft colors along with a kitchen. A small kitchen but it had a microwave and a fridge. A plastic container that held cereal.

The bed, it looked comfy and she was almost instantly tired.

"Who are you?" Negan asked her. He took a step closer to her leaving a foot of distance between the two. His height was intimidating considering the last time she saw him he was brutally murdering the people she loved.

"Who are you?" He demanded an answer. She was looking down at the bat. Lucille. She still was stained of blood and looked just like she had when she was used to kill her family. Except now the bat was much clearer.

She knew her only option. She had one option it was a sucky option but she had to think for someone other than herself.

He broke what little space was between them. He forcefully grabbed her chin, their eyes meeting. "Who. Are. You." His voice deadlier than it was a couple minutes ago.

She gulped. "I'm whatever you want me to be." She said her dignity and pride scattering like a broken mirror.

He looked deep into her eyes for a long moment. The shame flooded her dull eyes. He moved away from her and she exhaled.

"Follow me," he demanded and she did. He gave her a walk around the compound. Explaining stuff before walking her into the room where his wives were. They were at least ten, and all these women were weak to her.

"This is where you'll stay, with the rest of my many wives." Sam swallowed hard. "I'm not yours," she whispered.

He turned to her. "What?" He asked for clarification. "I'm not yours." She repeated. He chuckled. "Oh your still in there," he tilted his head a horrifying humorous glint in his eyes.

"Okay, take her back to her room." He ordered Dwight. Dwight grabbed her arm and walked her back. "Daryl's here," he mumbled loud enough only for her to here.

"He won't stop demanding to see you." Dwight looked at Sam who looked dead. He looked forward with a heavy sigh. "He's back in his cell because he didn't cooperate." Dwight felt guilty.

He watched Matthew and Glenn die and the fact for the three months she had been captured he didnt realize she was pregnant, which made him feel worse.

Once at her room he paused. He looked down feeling ashamed. The man who had helped him, he betrayed and killed his family. He opened the door and pushed her in, before locking it.

She looked at the room before going to the bed and sitting on it. She stared at the wall, remembering the horrid events. Maggie's wails, the sound of Matthews head being bashed in. The way his blood had splattered on her face.

She eventually passed out on the bed, her exhaustion taking a hold of her.

She curled closer to Matthew his warm arms creating a protective cocoon. Her eyes closed she started to feel his arms get thicker and his body get stronger as well. Her eyes opened and she saw Daryl fast asleep. They lay on the prison bed. She looked around before looking back at him.

His features deteriated and his jaw hung open. She fell off the bed scooting away. She got up running out of the cell only to find all the others turned. She ran outside and saw her and Daryl sitting together.

She stopped and looked at where she had come from. But instead of the prison, she stood outside her and Matthews's house. She heard a baby wailing. She walked up the steps kneeling down to peer into the basket that held the infant.

The baby gargled and it's hands came out. Its skin is tinted green. A demonic voice came out of the creator, "Mommy" her eyes widened and she backed up.

She woke up, the room just as empty as when she had fallen asleep. She laid on her side staring at the kitchen counter.

She didn't want the baby. She wanted Matthew. She didn't want this child to be fucked up like her. She didn't want it to die.

She didn't believe Dwight, she knew Daryl wasn't here. But what if that was him calling for her?