chapter 2

Terras pov.
I was looking for her everywhere when I finished talking to that boring prince Nathaniel, seriously I don't want to marry that dumb prince. Then I finally found her. "Hey Beth I've been looking for you!" I say as I can feel my face heating up. "You have princess?" She said while raising an eye brow, ugh she's so hot, we've known each other for like ever. Her mom worked in the Palace and she became my right hand woman she's also kinda like a body guard. I've had a huge crush on her for a while for a while now. She's taller than me with short curly and soft dark drown hair that she usually whears tied back. she usually wears a plain light purple dress. she's quit muscular she also carry a few weapons on her just incase. She straight forward and kinda oblivious its funny sometimes, and her chocolate skin makes her so much more alluring. "Yeah it's like you disappeared I was stuck talking to that boring prince Nathaniel he's so irrating and annoying." I say matter-of-factly, because he was! "Sorry to hear that princess I was just talking to your parents" she said apologetically. She gave me a soft look loving almost, almost. "About what?" I asked because, well, I was curious Sue me. "Just a new higher I have to show her around and what to do."
Did I mention nshe was basically head lady she takes direct orders from the the royals aka my family and directs and takes charge of the others. She's awesome! No don't fanboy right now, wait she has to do that right now? I pouted "I wish you didn't have to do all that so you could hang out with me."  I crossed my arms. She smiles and this time it really seems lovingly. She looks at her watch "I have to go princess" I frown more really I don't want to talk to all the boring people here especially not that stupid Prince, he's not even nice, "we can hangout later princess I promise" that made me feel a bit better I guess "Bye princess" she did walking out I wave "Bye Beth!" and she's gone. I'm alone I hate when she haves to leave and I can't come. A prince walked up to me with another guy with him we start talking and he's really nice his name is Leo and th guy with him is Robin his personal butler. I'm going to hang out with them.

425 words
Hope you injoyed this chapter and sorry for taking a while to put this chapter up is anyone is reading this.