Meeting some characters

I don't really want to be here, but I have to. I'm the princesses personal assistant and being so means I have to come to these boring parties.

"Hey Beth! I've been looking for you." Speaking of princess, there she is. She's kinda short with long wavy brown hair and hazle eyes that sparkles like the stars. She's always bubbly goofs off, she's really cute... Anyways she's wearing a light purple ball gown,the royal color, it has always looked good on her. Her hair is up in a ponie tail with her tiara. She always looks gorgeous but seeing her look up at me with her beautiful smile bright twinkle in her eyes and a light blush, made my heart race.
"You have princess?" I respond "yeah you like disappeared. I was stuck talking to a boring prince, he's terrible I don't like him one bit" she said matter of factly "I'm sorry to hear that princess, I was talking to your parents. " she was adorable when she's mad or aggravated. We've know each other sense we were children she's my best friend. I'd do anything  for her."what were you guys talking about?" She asked "just a new higher, I have to show her what to do." She pouted and crossed her arms. "I wish you didn't have to do all that so we could hang out." I smiled at how cute she is. "I do too but I have to do this stuff." I check my watch and realize  I have to go ."Sorry princess I have to go now." Her mood dropped more I hate seeing her upset I'd do anything to get that sweet smile back. "We can hang out later princess I promise." She got a bit happier, I smiled said "By princess" and started walking away to the door. She yelled "Bye Beth!"

[ so this is my first story and would appreciate some constructive criticism I hope you enjoy]