{53} ヤンデレ {53}

Start from the beginning

Take me somewhere?

So I'm finally leaving this place again.

Ran looked away. "I know that you're upset with me about what I did yesterday but I wanted you to know that I'm deeply sorry" He said quietly and I shook my head. "I don't forgive you"

He nodded "I know.....I don't want you to"

My eyes widened slightly "Hm?"

"It's not something that you should have to forgive, but I was angry that you lashed out at me.....again" He whispered and I continued to stare at him with a blank expression. He's sorry and doesn't want forgiveness? That's a new one.....

He finally turned his gaze back to me. "Please go somewhere with me" He said and I raised a brow "Won't you just force me to anyways? What's the point of acting as though you're giving me a choice?"

Ran frowned "We don't have to go if you don't want to but I'd appreciate it if you could at least think about it"

I slowly sat up. "So i'd be doing you a favor by going with you?" I questioned and his eyes widened slightly "Um.....I guess? In a way"

"And I'd get nothing?"

"I think you'd like to see what I'm going to show you....." He drifted off and I forced a small smile "Sure, I'll go"

A small smile tugged at his lips. "You will?"

Don't misunderstand.....I'm only doing this so that I can get out of this fucking penthouse, even if it's just for a couple of hours.

"Yes"

His smile grew "Ok! Get ready and then I'll change your bandages, the bleeding should've calmed down since yesterday" he said and I hummed "Mhm"

Ran stood up and placed his hand on top of my head. "I'll be in the kitchen, we can eat breakfast here before we head out"

I looked away. "Can't you just tell me where you're taking me?" I questioned and he seemed to think about my question for a moment. "That would ruin the surprise but I would like to tell you that it's a place that you know" A place that I know?

I sighed "Ok"

Ran leaned down and placed a kiss against my cheek. "Go on"

I slowly stood up and walked inside of the bathroom, locking the door behind me. I started the water and waited for it to warm up while staring at the broken mirror in front of me, obviously, Ran didn't have time to replace it yet. Figures.

I had a purpose for breaking the mirror, if that wasn't clear already.

I looked down at my bandaged hand once more before taking a deep breath "That really hurt....." I whispered as I remembered the feeling of my fist shattering the glass.

My eyes lowered for a moment before I immediately began removing my clothing.

"I don't forgive you"

"I know.....I don't want you to"

A scowl tugged at my features as I remembered his words. "He doesn't want my forgiveness? Then what the hell is he playing at?"