a hollstein story

''why is he staring at me like that?''

Laura laughed as Carmilla continued to stare back at her cousins son, she was a single mom in need of a break so Laura had volunteerd rhem, to her girlfriends dismay.

''He's not met you before ,Carm. he's just curious, you should sit and play with him'' Laura explained to her as she continued playing with her cousins older daughter.

Carmilla pulled a face before sighing, she moved over to him and sat a few feet away, crossing her legs.

''hello'' she told him, his big brown eyes blinking back at her. she smiled, they were almost as beautiful as Laura's, almost.

cautiously she reached out, briefly tickling his bare tummy. he laughed, grasping one of her fingers in his own tiny hand.

Laura watched Carmilla's eyes widen.

''my, you're strong aren't you? you'd make an excellent vampire''

it was almost as if he knew what she was saying as he put her finger in his mouth, though he only two baby teeth to 'bite' her with. Carmilla amused the child, pretending he was hurting her, pretending to try to pull her finger from his mouth.

an hour later the four of them were dancing around to some kind of kids music, Carmilla bouncing the boy on her hip, waving his little hand around to the sounds as his sister spun around the floor with Laura.

they were wiped after that and settled down easily, the adults threw themselves down on to the couch to wait for the kids mom.

''you were great tonight, Carm'' Laura stated, smiling as her fingers laced together in her lap.

Carmilla smiled too, remembering the little boys laughs and how surprised she was that she didn't entirely dislike entertaining him.

''just ask me before you volunteer us again''

Laura kissed her cheek.

''of course, I can't wait to tell LaF about your silly dancing''

''I still have fangs, Hollis''

okay that was the story guys I hope you enjoyed it. please go check out the other stories if you haven't, comment or vote if you like.