The FNAF Gonorrhea Timeline

The start is in the fourth game when you have dreams of sexual relations with Foxy. Then you get hired at the FNAF 1 location where on night two when you do the devil's tango with Bonnie who got gonorrhea from springtrap and gives it to you. Then on night four foxy runs to you after you slip a sensual note into his curtain. He runs in and you guys have a wild night then you get fired. After that you try and get hired at the new location to say sorry for giving him an std. He is angry and wants revenge for the lies and all his friends are with him. He can see through your disguise because he sees through your lies now. Then after you escape you get hired at the sister location where foxy has gotten so sick that he had to be momentarily replace with Funtime foxy. Then it's the third game and in between the games William got chlamydia from Chica. Then in the third game foxy has died from gonorrhea and is haunting you even though you are trying to kill William Afton because he was the cause of all this. You end up burning the place down but right before he dies Springtrap give you the cock Glock 3000 and you die with him. Turn out Springtrap didn't die but someone else kills him but all of Foxy's friend haunt you in hell still because they don't know the truth. You get reincarnated as a kid named Gregory and as it turns out all the animatronics got reincarnated as the new cast but Freddys on your side because he saw how you avenged foxy. So now you kill them on last time and when fighting Springtrap you learn he got herpes in hell cause of balloon boy. So, he is weakened so he is easier to kill. The end.