Chapter 24. Land Of Waves

Start from the beginning

No one else said anything for a while as they ate in silence and left Sakura on the floor forgotten.

"Listen kid... I know I have no right to ask this but.... Can your clan come back and rule us again?" Said Tazuna.

"What?" Said Naruto confused, the others except for Kakashi were confused on what he meant by again.

"The land of waves used to be a vassal country under Uzushiogakure and while we were under the Uzumaki clans protection no one dared to attack us, not even the Uchiha or Senju clans even though our area was strategic since we produce a large amount of fish" said Tazuna. "During your clans rule it was the golden era of the land of waves, things were so lax that we only needed a handful of samurai to defend us.... But that all changed when Uzushiogakure was attacked and destroyed... Bandits, missing ninja and now Gato.. they all attacked us over that time and now we are in this state... So please Uzumaki-dono please have your clan rule over us again!".

Tazuna then got on his knees and bowed his head till his forehead was pressed against the ground.

"Tazuna.. I'd need permission from the Fire Daimyo for something like that.. but also I have some good news for you... I plan to rebuild Uzushiogakure and have it be a part of the Fire country, it'll be the home of the Uzumaki clan once again" said Naruto.

"I understand and please tell him, it will bring hope back to our village" he said.

"I promise I will send him a letter" said Naruto.

They were about to start eating again when the little kid at the table spoke.

"Why do you even bother.. your all gonna die anyway".

"Inari stop" said Tsunami.

"Kid we're not gonna die, we have two ex Anbu Captains and both of them are A rank shinobi" said Naruto.

"SHUT UP! GATO WILL KILL YOU ALL!!!" He then ran off upstairs in anger.

"I.. I'm sorry about him... Ever since my ex husband died because of Gato he's been like this" said Tsunami.

"It's alright".

Naruto then got up to go and grab his gear for training, as he walked towards the room he was placed in he saw another room. It had a backpack and two large suitcases full of clothes, perfume, hair products, makeup and lastly lots of pictures of Sasuke.

"If sasgay wasn't such a dick I'd actually feel bad for him... I'm gonna sleep outside because I'm pretty sure she's gonna try and rape him.."

"Knowing her I wouldn't be surprised" said Kurama.

___

"Alright team we're gonna kick up our training so it's more difficult" said Kakashi, he knew he should've taught them more but the teamwork for this team was worse than Guy in a speedo doing his sunset Jutsu Infront of straight guys.

He still had nightmares of that night.... He's never drinking that much alcohol to forget something before.

"Sensei what are we gonna learn?" Said Sakura.

"Tree climbing".

Naruto, Akane, Fuu and Yamato gave Kakashi a glare that would make most ninja sweat.

"Kakashi senpai you can't be serious... Your only now teaching them that now" said Yamato in disbelief.

"I wanted to improve their teamwork before I taught them anything else.. plus with 'that one' I had to hold the other two back because 'that one' refuses to train more than the bare minimum" said Kakashi.