Chapter 1

Percy pov
Percy: I miss her so much
I am here in my cabin crying because of what happened a week ago.

Flashback
I and Annabeth were fighting the monsters in Tartarus.
Percy: There are too many monsters!

Annabeth: Don't worry, sea weed brain, we will get through this just like we did in other quests and fights.

She then kisses me and then goes to the front and raises her dagger(in this she still has her dagger). I noded and stood behind her. We fought and fought, we continuously fought, covering for each other also, I was getting happy as only a minotaur was left now. When suddenly it came behind me(I still don't know how) and was going to stab me in the stomach when Annabeth suddenly pushed me and took the stab. I killed the monster quickly in the anger and then went to her. I took her in my lap.

Annabeth: Percy, I'm dieing and I can feel it, pls don't ever hurt yourself or blame yourself for this. We had promised each other that we'll always protect one another so it was my duty to save you and I know that even if it was you then you'll also do this for me. I will love you for an eternity. But pls don't do anything to yourself because of this because if you do then I would never ever talk to you in the underworld. I love you.

Percy: I-I love you too and will always love you only.

Annabeth gives me a weak smile

Annabeth: Pls promise me that you'll never hurt yourself let it be mentally or physically.

Percy: I p-promise y-you.

I was stuttering as I was full on crying.
Annabeth: C-can I g-get a k-kiss?

I nod quickly. And kiss her. We both put our all emotions into it. We pulled apart after some time.
Annabeth: Bye seaweed brain, meet in the underworld.
She gives a last smile and then her body goes limp. I start sobbing very hard.

Flashback end

After I get out of Tartarus, the whole camp looked at me questioningly expecting to see Annabeth, I immediately go to Chiron and tell him about what all happened. After he comforted me, he quietly told all the campers the news. Everyone comforted me and mourned for the loss of such a great leader. But as time went by someone made a rumour saying that I deliberately let Annabeth die so that I can marry another woman. HOW CAN THEY EVER EVEN THINK OF THIS?! After sometime of this rumour being said, some people started believing it. Now, most of the people think that I'm a selfish person who just used Annabeth. Only Nico, Will(solace), Connor, Travis, Reyna, Thalia, Chiron and the rest of the 7 believe me. I cannot do this anymore, I am running away from here(obviously only after telling the people who believe me about my decision). I can't live like this, having campers stare at me with hatred, being isolated from most people, etc. So I went outside to talk with the others(the 12 + Chiron) about this.

              ♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡ To Be Continued ♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡