GAMER : man, i miss you so much 10:26 PM

GAMER sent you a photo 10:27 PM

Game, Goddamn you.

He keeps sending pictures of the chicks at Halo tonight and everyone is damn hot, I must say, especially the one in that white strapless dress.

GAMER sent you a photo 10:28 PM

GAMER : your type. i know. 10:26 PM

Darn right! That's her I'm talking about. Game has just taken a clear shot of her. I'd probably be riding my bike speeding to Halo right now, if only he didn't send the next message.

GAMER : mint is hereee 10:29 PM

GAMER : she's with a guy tonight 10:29 PM

GAMER sent you a photo 10:30 PM

GAMER : i'll give her a shoutout and i'll tell her it's from you. 10:31 PM

Look at this bastard. Why the hell did he have to send me the picture of my sis? Hell no, I'm not gonna look at it. It has already got me all frightened just by seeing her name, but it seems like that's not enough for him so he'd go tease her on my behalf?

And look at my sister, man. Isn't she being the pot calling the kettle black?

All right, I'm kinda mad for not being there, so I have to throw my tantrum and find something to blame on. Finally, I figured the way to cool myself down is to take a shower.

And as a strictly hygienic boy, I go straight to the bed once I'm in my PJs. I bury myself under the blanket, turn off the night lamp, and wait for all the meds I took to kick in.

12:00 AM

I open my eyes and see that the lamp is still on, so I know it right away.

This is a dream...

Again.

"You're back?" Tonight, that young man is sitting beside me. He gets his sight off the TV, leaving his attention from some drama and pay it to me while I'm getting up instead. Then he continues with a gleam in his eyes, "I missed you so bad."

My mouth twitches into a smirk to his random butter-up. I don't even have a doubt why he said that though we just met last night.

But I don't mind it anyway, because nothing is a big deal as he's beaming at me now.

Aww, adorbs.

Who could resist that? Not me, for sure. So, I make him lie down on his back and get on top of him, then I press my lips on his and kiss him hard.

With my hands that function effectively, soon our clothes are off our bodies and go straight down to the floor. I lift one of his legs up and start blowing kisses beginning from his calf to his knee and inner thigh, to his lower belly just above his soft tendon which is now hardening.

"Umm..."

His sweet moaning is a good turn-on for me. I snatch the lube from the place I'm acquainted with, quickly get my first finger coated and push it inside his back tunnel.

He groans.

I move in and out slowly and send in the second finger. I move my fingers around gently like a pro.

I think my fingers are doing quite a good job, hence more of his moaning and labored breathing. The tips of my fingers must have touched his soft spot somewhere in that tunnel, so I push them further inside and move them in circular motion again.