Yandere!Lord X x Female!Edgy!Reader

Start from the beginning

Y/n: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! What the heck is that thing!?!? Is someone playing some kind of sick joke into this game cartidge??!?!

Then without warning, a giant hand came through the TV screen and grabbed a hold of Y/n and it is bringing her into TV screen as she is getting sucked into the game that made her black out after she couldn't handle all the horror she saw with her own eyes. Let's hope that this strange evil entity has learned how to play nice with it's victims to wherever she is going to end up when she wakes up.

Location: The Corrupted Green Hill Zones (Lord X's Dimension)

Date: ??/??/????

Time: ??:?? ??

When Y/n finally woke up after she fainted from the terrifying scene from the game that she bought from a strange man in a trench coat that he offered her the game for $10 and he didn't even get the chance to tell her the game has a terrible curse inside the game cartridge due to her nervous behavior.

Y/n: *Groans* What the heck happened? Where am I? Was the game that I bought from that strange man from the back of the game store cursed?! I knew that I should've stayed long enough to hear what he has to say about this so-called curse that got me into this mess if I wasn't so scared of what kind of danger might happen to me in the outside world. Now I got to find a way out of here and give that shady guy a piece of my mind!!

As she started walking around the green hill zone inside the cursed game she's in right now, she didn't even notice that a rather large creature that controls over this land known as Lord X was watching her from behind some tall grass and as he looks at the beautiful H/c female girl that is acting very anxious after she realized that she trapped in his world that he brought her here, he has a sudden urge to keep her here as his own personal pet to take care of then to just simply torture his victims while stealing their soul in the process.

Lord X: Wow. After seeing so many human victims that I traaped here to torture and play with them to death. This one really takes the cake for me to consider this lovely human female as my own personal pet and possible my mate for me to take care of in my own realm that I create with my own hands. I shall follow her and sing her a little serenade to her for me to take her soul without her noticing so that she will never leave my sights ever again. Look out, my little toy~ I'm gonna getcha! For I am God! *Chuckles Evilly*

Timeskip - 30 Minutes Later

It's been exactly 30 Minutes since Y/n was walking around the strange and creepy version of the Green Hill Zones to find a way back home and she is already creeped out by the various strange and unusual plants around her that tried to grab her gently while petting her on the head and one of the hands that came from a scary-looking venus flytrap with three red arms tried to grab and pinch her own thick ass that she harshly slaps away from when she saw it about to touch her body with it's creepy, which she thought it might be knuckles, but after she saw one of the hands holding up a wooden sign that says, "We're Not Knuckles", tells her that the strange and scary flytrap is not knuckles despite of having the same color red fur as he does.

Y/n: Ugh! This is taking forever!! I'm never gonna find a way out of this barren wastleland to get back home!!! Can this get any more worse than before?!?

Then her question was already anwered, when a large being appeared right in front of her that really freaked her out for him to appear out of nowhere. This gargantuan beast looks exactly like Sonic, but the blue fur is so dull that is more of a bluish-gray, his black eyes are dripping with blood that made streaks all the way down to his chin, his pupils have X's along with his stomach has a Big X looking scar in the middle and has a lot of scars all over his body from all that hunting he did to his victims that entered his world. This really creepy version of Sonic has really made shivers down her spine as she slowly backed away from the monsterous hedgehog and he slowly followed her when she kept backing up until she bumped into a weird eyeball tree behind her. The evil Sonic known as Lord X looked down on Y/n with his evil eyes with a big toothy smile on his face as he is staring at a very juicy and tasty chili dog right in front of him for him to eat in one bite.

Lord X: Hello there, Y/n.

Y/n: H-h-h-o-o-o-o-o-w-w-w-w-w d-d-o-o-o y-y-o-o-u kn-o-o-w m-m-y n-n-a-m-m-e-e-e-??

Lord X: I know many things and I wanna know is...what's a pretty girl like you doing at a place like this? Huh?

Y/n: What?

Lord X: Not What! Who? The name's Lord X, but you can call me X and I want to play a game with you.

Y/n: Y-you want to p-play a game with m-me?

Lord X: That's right. I want to play a little game that I like to call, Rap Battling. If you can beat me in a rap battle, I might let you leave this world that will lead you back to your home planet, but if you lose, you will give your soul to me and you will bw my willing slave forever! Do we have a deal or what, pretty little thing?~

Y/n thought of this for a moment of his offer to play his game in order to get back home, but having the sick feeling inside of her that if she loses the battle, she will be forced to be his willing slave forever until the end of time. But what other choice does she have, if she wanted to get out of here, she has no other choice, but to play his little game to get back home.

Y/n: Alright. I'll play your game, but I don't even have a microph-

Then Lord X already brought up a spare microphone for her to use in their very own rap battle, which made Y/n completely confused to how he got a spare microphone in his hand, but took it anyway and she's glad that it's perfectly clean and not really dirty and covered in blood.

And so, the rap battle between Y/n L/n and Lord X has began...

Y/n: *Sigh* Let's hope I don't reget this...

Songs Plays - "Execution and Cycles" - Vs. Lord X - Sonic.exe - Friday Night Funkin' Mod

As Y/n was about to finish off the last notes of the second song, she is about to beat him at his own game, after she managed to win on the first song, which started very rocky for her to hit those fast notes while hitting and not missing the static notes that will really mess up her focus on the game.

However, Lord X is not gonna let her win this bet on his watch, which he used his demonic powers to summon some vines that quickly constricted her very tightly and the vines began to sap the life force out of her just before she was about to finish out the last set of notes, which means the Lord X has beaten her and is taking away her soul to become his willing and loving slave to keep him company for all eternity.

Lord X: Sorry, pretty girl~, but I'm not gonna be bested by another human like that blue-haired brat and his demonic girlfriend that bested me in a rap battle last time. So you are gonna stay here as my love slave forever and ever as I drain and consume all of your life energy, but do not worry, sweet-cheeks~ you're very lucky that I get to take care and pamper you for now on, because you're gonna stay here with me for a long, long time.

Y/n: NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooo..................................

With that, every last bit of Y/n's life energy and soul was completely drained from the demonic vines as her E/c eyes are now pitch black with blood leaking out her eye sockets along with her H/c hair and skin slowly dulling away to a more grayer color and once the vines let go of her, Lord X gently picked her up and cradled her in his arms as she obediently nuzzled on his chest in a loving manner, not even smiling or blinking with her pitch black eyeballs with Lord X smiling to see his mate and love slave acting so adorable when she's acting so loyal and obedient towards her new master in her, which pleases him very well.

Lord X: My, My, Y/n. You're so damn cute when you act so shy like that, nuzzling onto me like I'm protecting your from danger. Well, I will protect you, my beloved queen, cause we're gonna have a couple of chili dogs for dinner tonight and we'll be snuggling together tonight, so you better get used to being here in your new home because you're never gonna leave this world ever again.

*Laughs Evilly*

GAME OVER

THE END