Yandere!Psycho!Tails x Female!Hedgehog!Reader

Start from the beginning

Sonic: Yeah, we both keep telling you, we don't need a damn partner. He's just gonna slow us down.

Y/n: Yeah, plus he's already starting to creep me out!

Tails: Sonic, Y/n and Tails! Best friends!

*Bruh!*

Y/n: Okay?

Sonic: Really?

SEGA CEO: Sonic, Y/n, relax. It's just for the public. Nothing's changed. You two just do your Heroic Hedgehog thing and you two don't even worry about Tails. It'll be like he's not even there.

Y/n: I highly doubt that is even gonna happen, but let's just hope that nothing bad is going to happen if we go on adventure with Tails?

Sonic: Yeah, I mean what's the worse that can happen?

The two of them flatly agree to let Tails be their new sidekick and best friend to go on their adventures with and so far, they have nothing to worry about with Tails, but boy, they were both wrong...very wrong...as Tails heard the word, "Best friends" over and over again and that is only the beginning of a unforgettable nightmare of no return.

"Best Friends."

"Best Friends."

"Best Friends."

Our second exclusive guest for tonight is Amy Rose, Sonic's current girlfriend and Y/n's closest friend, who also witnessed the events between Tails and Y/n as she knew that Tails has somehow lost interest in Sonic and has an unhealthy obsession towards his sister, Y/n as Tails has gone from a trusted ally to the team since the success of Sonic the Hedgehog 2 to a cruel and sadistic love-sick stalker that will do anything to have Y/n all to himself.

Neo Drac: So, Amy. As one of the only people, who knew what really happen with both Y/n and Tails ever since you became a member of the SEGA franchise as one of Sonic's allies in his games, what can you tell us what you had experience when both Y/n and Tails was still around before they were both disappeared without a trace.

Amy Rose: He was always there. Anywhere Sonic and Y/n was, tails was jus hovering around. Mostly around Y/n, like he is some sort of obsessive lover watching her every move and collecting anything that belongs to Y/n like strands of her own F/c fur, her chewed up gum wads and even secretly taking photos of her for his very own shine of Y/n herself. Luckily, he doesn't even know that I was there stalking him to know more about him.

Neo Drac: I see, and do you know what could be his own ulterior motive for his own obsession towards Y/n or why would Tails be doing this to anyone around him that made contact with Sonic's sister like striking up a conversation or staring a healthy relationship with her?

Amy Rose: Well, it seemed so, uh, innocent at first, un-until...(Whimpering)...the accidents started happening. (Sobbing)

Neo Drac: Accidents, you say? Interesting...What kind of accidents are you referring, if you don't me asking?

Amy Rose: *Sniff* Well, it started with Knuckles, Y/n and Sonic finally setting their differences aside, and the team was better than ever.

A scene shows Sonic, Y/n and Knuckles teaming up and defeated their sworn enemy Dr. Robotnik in one fell swoop.

Amy Rose: It wasn't long before they were like best friends and Y/n fell in love with Knuckles tough and charming personality as they both started dating after we defeated Eggman, but then...it happened.

Neo Drac: What happened? Did the relationship between the two didn't work out on the first date?

Amy Rose: Worse than that. (Sobbing) We could barely recognize him.