michael knew she was joking as she had a smile on her face, he spun her around so that she was now facing him, where michael leaned in.

his face close to hers, "i know you're gonna pick me," he moved his head so that his lips would be on her cheek smirking before pulling away from her.

____

the islanders all started to get ready for their evening, with michael having a shower outside where he had shampoo in his hair now washing his body with his body wash as he sees paige coming outside, "you coming to shower with me?"

paige chuckled at him, where she looked at michael's body who was only in a pair of his black calvin klien boxers, "sure," she comes underneath the shower head in front of michael who passed her the shampoo where michael started to wash the shampoo from his head now putting the conditioner on his hair.

michael knew what paige was doing, as she kept backing her body close to michael who put his arms around her keeping her close to his body underneath the shower head as the two of them laughed.

tasha and gemma outside on the terrace smiling seeing how happy michael and paige was, "they are so cute," michael smiled when paige turned to face him moving a bit of his hair from his eyes leaning up to place her lips on his.

michael smiled into the kiss, his hands coming to her waist, where they both pulled back when air started to become a problem, the two of them smiling at each other as they both finished their shower.

michael now stands in the bedroom with dami and antigoni, "as, like, my friends who's looking out for me, what do you guys think i should do?"

dami looked at michael who shrugged his shoulders, "we don't know, just go with your heart, like, whoever you're most comfortable with," michael nods his head at what dami said.

michael was ironing his shirt, when ekin-su comes downstairs in only a towel, as michael whistled seeing his friend, "ekin-su!" him and davide said, "i wonder who she's gonna pick," luca said.

once the davidson lad was finished ironing his shirt, he put it onto his body as him and jacques put their sunglasses on dancing looking at themselves in the mirror before bursting out laughing.

____

"whoo!"

all the islanders went outside once they were all changed going to the counter getting their champagne glass into their hand, "cheers to the re-coupling, it is what it is," the islanders laughed clinking their glasses together.

everyone separated from each other with jacques and michael going to the fire pit with the rest of the lads expect from charlie and jay, as the lads all spoke when jay soon joins them.

a text sounds goes off around the lads, "oh, shit," dami takes his phone out, "i've got a text!" he shouts out, "can all islanders please gather around the fire pit immediately, hashtag decision time,"

the lads all looked at each other with them now standing in front of the fire pit as paige went first, as michael had his hands behind his back looking at the girl he liked, "so," she looked at the boys, "i've decided to couple up with this boy because since he's been here, my experience has been made a hundred times better,"