"Mama I have moved on even long before I realized I did mama. It was just me being stupid to go and meet her. She called me and I couldn't think of anything at that moment, I shouldn't have gone. Back then, when I lost maa, I just wanted someone because I was alone at that time, I realized that what we had was nothing but physical attraction. Every moment of that day when I met her, I could just think of Mayra, of how she made me smile at the most random times, of how she loved and lived the little moments of her life, of how she looked at everything around her with a whole different view than mine, of how she smiled through every problem that came in her life, of how she loved my family as her own, of how I could be myself around her, I need her mama, I can't lose her! Maahi was behind me the whole time even after I told her I am married and I have nothing for her! What do I do mama? I just wanted a closure, I have nothing to do with her, she's nothing to me mama! I should have told Mayra, she is hurt because of me!"

"Go Aryan, go to her. She needs you, love has the power to heal everything. Talk to her, tell everything that's in your heart, she is going to understand."

He had decided to go to her and speak to her, tell her everything even if she didn't want to listen, and then leave it on her to decide.

~

"Is everything okay between both of you?" Maanvi asked him, hesitantly.

"Maa, I promise you that she will not be hurt because of me, I will fix everything between us." He assured her as she passed a painful smile at him.

He took slow steps towards her room, and found the door closed as he knocked and waited for few minutes for her to open. But she didn't open, and he knew she wouldn't.

"Mayra please give me a chance to explain, I want to talk to you." He spoke leaning on the door but got no reply in return.

"I can't let anything between us get ruined, because of misunderstandings. What you saw on my phone was just a part of the story, it was my past Mayra which I knew I had to share with you before you get to know it all yourself. I am at fault for that I know but give me a chance to clear it all please. Yes, I did meet her once, but I don't love her, actually I never did. Please open the door Mayra, I want to talk to you directly, please."

Mayra heard every word that he said, her heart told her to accept everything he was saying but she didn't want to hurt herself anymore, by letting a hope grow inside her.

After waiting for more than thirty minutes outside her door, he walked downstairs. He wasn't going to give up, he just wanted to talk to her face to face, clear out everything right when she is there with him.

She picked up her phone, to go through the pictures of both of them together which they clicked in LA. With each picture that she swiped, tears landed on the screen. She wanted those old times back. She wanted to live that part of her life again, she wanted him.

"Mayra, please talk to him. He has been waiting since so long for you to open the door. Just talk to him for once. Then the decision is yours, just give him a chance at least. Do you want to live with the regret that you didn't even give this relationship a chance, even when you could? It's all in your hands, just give him one chance, please Mayra." Aadya looked at her.

Walking up to her table, she sat down pulling out a diary from the shelf, as she started penning down her feelings. It was an escape for her, every time she felt like her heart was heavy, she wanted to let it all go, to make her feel better. She penned down everything right at that moment from where it all started, to where that relationship had brought them.

Her eyes were tired from the constant crying, but how could she help it. She wanted him back, but in the way her heart accepted him, in the way where he loved her the same way as she did. Little did she know he had stronger feelings for her.