Chapter 19

The next moning when i woke up i looked around and it took me a second to realize that im not my own room.

Oh yeah... Im in Denmark.

I looked beside me and Nikoai was not there, he must have already gone to breakfast.

I got up, put my white robe on and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face, doing my skin care routine. 

As i went back to the large room Massy, my now personal maid, came in with a few outfits that im going to wear. 

,,Good morning your highness'' Massy said putting the cloths on the bed. 

,,Good morning Massy and please call me Gigi'' I said gently smiling. She smiled back and nodded. 

,,His highness Prince Nikolai will be here shortly. He has some business he has to take care of before the two of you head to your Honnymoon.'' Massy said smiling before helping me with closing the zipper of the back of my babyblue dress. 

Oh... yeah honnymoon 

,,Oh, and you will be introduced to Denmark today, you and Prince Nikolai will be at the balcony of the Amalienborg Palace, together with The Queen, Prince Joachim, Princess Maria, Prince Felix, Prince Henrik and Priness Athena. Alexandra Countess of Frederickborg will also be there.'' Massy said now doing my hair. I nodded, nervous to go out there, but some day i have to face them anyway. 

The door opaned and Nikolai walked in, saying good morning and i replayed. 

,,So are you ready for today?'' He asked me before coming to stand behind me, i was still sitting down on my Make up stool. I looked at him through the mirror shaking my head.

,,Do not worry, they will love you. Besides there are many people right now waiting outside.'' He said putting his hand on my right sholder. I looked up at him and stood up faching him. 

,,What if they think bad of me? What if they think im not good enough to be your wife and-'' i started asking and Nikolai stoped me by taking my hands in his.

,,Hey calm down, ok? everything will be alright and who cares what they think, you are my wife otherwise.'' he said and i nodded calming down. 

,,Now come on lets have breakfast and then we will handle other things'' he said taking my hand in his again as we began walking to eat brakfast.

____________________

After we had breakfast it was time to go and be introduced to Denmark... oh god i can faint tight now. 

A we walked to the balcony the doors weren't even opan and i could hear so many people cheering. 

The doors opaned and we walked outside with the Queen on our right side and my In-law's on our left side. Everyone was ging wild, so many cheering and so many loud people. 

Nikolai and i started waving at everyone smiling, well... fake smiling. 

They started to cheer something on danish. 

kys kys kys

Which means Kiss, oh god. 

Nikolai and i looked at the Queen for permission, and she nodded smiling.

I looked up at Nikolai and he leaned down and gave me a sweet, yet loving, short kiss. Which cussed the people to cheer louder, we smiled and waved again, but this time the smile wasn't fake 

Athena was infront of me waving as well, she then turned to me and tagged on the end of my dress, i looked down smiling bending down so she can tell me something.

,,Im really happy that i got a new sister like you. And you are so beautiful.'' Athena said smiling sweetly at me. Aww she remindes me of Charlotte. 

,,Oh im happy to be your sister too and you look so beautiful in that dress Athena'' i said hugging her as she was giggling. We were waving until it was time to head back inside. 

,,And was it that bad?'' Nikolai asked me smirking and i shook my head chuckling. 

,,I've never seen so many people in my life, i bet there were over a million'' Felix, my now brother-in-law, said coming towards us. 

,,Yeah whole Denmark was here.'' Nikolai said running his finger trough his hair. 

,,So, how is it to be married to my brother?'' Felix asked me. What do i say now?

,,Well i... will need more time to answer you that'' i said smiling up at him. 

,,Ok, just make sure, when he annoyes you, to come to me im the fun brother and we will be best friends.'' Felix said walking away to talk to his mom, I checkeld nodding. 

,,Typicel Felix.'' Nikolai said shaking his head and i laughed. 

,,Hey let me show you around the palace'' He said leadin the way to the big hallways.

___________________

I learned a lot about the Palace and it was over 200 years old. Ther was a big Library with so many books and i think that will  be the place i will sent most of my time at. 

,,Ok so about the Honnymoon, we will be going to Bali, and we will spend it getting to know each oher more.'' Nikolai said, as we walked through the Palace. 

,,Yeah ok i like the idea''  i said nodding.

I really do want to get to know Nikolai, he seems like a great guy. It will take time for me to learn to love him, i promised the Queen that i will try... I do not want to be in a marriage without love... I want a family. Not now of corse, but in the future. It has always been my dream to be a Mother one day. I belive it is evey girls dream. I do hope we will fell in love, and if he fells first i will let him love me, just like the Queen asked me to. With in 2 years i'll have to bare his children... at least one... so the generation must go on. And i want it to be with love, not force. We'll see how it goes...

_____________

Hey Lovely's here is a new chapte after months. If you know why Im really sorry. much Love xoxo