"Finally you come" she said with a smile.

"Ekansh!!" She looks at him and smiles brightly.

"I should have understood when no one picked up my calls" Ekansh said with a done face.

"Ohh come on if I had called and asked, you would not have come here" She exclaimed pouting.

"But that doesn't mean you will give such an excuse, Par Nani, you don't have any idea what your excuse did." Avyansh said and Ekansh went near her.

"Yes maa you scared all of us" Gayetri said, shaking her head.

"What can I do then? It's been so many years seeing everyone together" she replied, caressing his head.

"And anyways who knows when this old lady die"

Maa!!

Par Nani!!

Gayetri and Ekansh said together.

"Ok ok baba sorry...but it's been so long seeing you all and I knew if I didn't say that you would have never come"

"Still, you shouldn't have done this. You scared us; we were all worried. If you wanted to see us, you could have called or made some other excuse. Is this the way to get in touch with someone?" Ekansh lectured her.

"You know na I am moody, I wanted some enjoyment so I did" she grinned

"Rahul is getting engaged so I got the reason" she replied casually.

"Rahul is getting engaged? No one told us!" Avyansh asked in surprise

"Beta ji baat karoge to pta rehega na" she replied sarcastically.

(Son, if you will talk then you will know)

"You know you are a big drama queen!! You really scared us to hell" Ekansh said, shaking his head in disbelief.

"Ohh shut up now everyone has already lecture me a lot already"

"You deserve more"

"your dadi is already scolding me from yesterday, Isko kisne bulaya tha? mujhe toh tum bachcho se milna tha" She complained.

(Who called her? I wanted to meet you children)

"Leave it! Where is my bahus?" She said and looked up from them to find Akshita and Tara standing on the door awkwardly.

"Arey why are you standing there? Come here! I'm not as scary as your grandmother" she joked, asking them to come.

"Maa!!" Gayetri becomes annoyed because of her mother.

They both move towards her and touch her feet.

"May god bless you with your husband's lots of love and happiness" she blessed them.

"You all sit, I will ask someone to prepare your rooms, Trisha, Ruchi come and help me." Gayetri left the room with Trisha and Ruchi.

"What are you waiting for? Introduce me with your wives, I was not present in your wedding" she told the brothers.

"Par Nani, this is Tara, my wife" Avyansh introduced her with a wide smile.

"Beautiful just like her name" she said, patting Tara's cheek.

"You young man introduce me to your wife!" She said to Ekansh.

"She is my wife... Akshita" he replied

Kalyani looked at Akshita for a few seconds.

"I don't know but you remind me of someone!" She said looking at her like trying to remember something. Akshita frowns but gives a nervous smile not knowing how to react.