Chapter 25

Marqueena POV:

As I'm brushing my teeth I check my phone and see Leilani has texted me.

Lani ❤️❤️
Get ready
I'll be there in 45 minutes
Delivered
---------------------

I can't wait to spend time with her. I know I'm always with her but it's not the same when we really make time for each other.

I sound corny as hell.

I walk out the bathroom and start looking for something to wear.

She said to dress comfortable and casual.

I just put on a white crop top and sweatpants.

I toss the clothes on my bed and grab some of Leilani's boxers.

Yes, she has her own room but most of her stuff is in here.

I put on boxers and lotion. I then out on sweatpants that are also Leilani's and then my crop top and slides.

After I'm dressed I put on some of my perfume and check Lani's location

After I'm dressed I put on some of my perfume and check Lani's location. She's 5 minutes away. I didn't think I took that long, damn.

I walk down stairs and sit on the couch on my phone, waiting for Leilani.

After a few minutes of being on TikTok she text me and told me she was here. I couple seconds after she unlocked the door and looked at me.

"Hi, my love," I said as she walked into the house towards me. As she got closer to the couch I reached out my arms and hugged her.

Her hugs are so good , I could stay in her arms forever. She's so warm and she squeezes me so tight.

I love her hugs and the way she makes me feel. It's not just physical she makes me feel safe and at home when she hugs me.

I pull back and look up at her. We make eye contact for a second and she kisses me softly.

"Let's go, baby." She said as she pulled back and held my hand.

I grabbed my phone and made sure I had everything I needed, she did the same. Before we both walked out the house.

As usual Leilani opened the door for me. When we we're both in the car she gave me the aux. I turned on Wet Dreamz by j.cole.

Leilani started driving putting on hand on the wheel the other on my thigh.
-

"Are you kidnapping me?" I ask.

We've been in the car for like 30 minutes and now we're in the middle of no where with no internet.

"Yea." she says with a straight face.

"Lani," I say looking at her.

"What?"

"You be eating ass?"

"Uhhh, next question."

"Nah, WHAT?" I exclaimed. "Explain."

"It was one time and this girl asked me to do it and I really liked her so I was like 'Ill try it'"

"Yikes... not me though stay safe."

"Shut up,"

We finally stopped a little bit behind a blanket.
-
My bad yall I was super busy with school but there's your next update ill update the next part soon or I'll try to I have homecoming td and my birthday is next week then the week after I have vacation so o really am trying to update!