Conversation After Conversation

Start from the beginning

Rajaleia could hear the conversation clearly as she was making the pancake mix. She noticed how Novanni was so assertive when she talked with Taj but when she talk her she was soft, gentle as a angle. She wondered what caused her to change her character when it comes to speaking to her.

Novanni rose from her seat from the island and made a detour to her basement that had a mini gym. The lights automatically cut on due to motion sensory.

"What's the update on that Tony guy? Did ya catch him?", Novanni ask changing the subject.

Taj just smacked his lips not only at how Novanni just changed the subject but also the guy.

"Mannn! He still hiding on the North side. I've been asking the guys to report back to me the moment he step foot in out territory but I haven't received anything", Taj spoke with frustration, shaking his head.

"How is Rio taking this", Novanni asked taking a seat on the bounce ball.

Novanni had a thought that he might not have taken this well because he doesn't play with his money, even though he will earn it right back, but money is money to him.

"He wants that nigga head now", Taj said.

Novanni just nodded her head. That was just about what Rio wanted and if it were her she would've wanted the same.

"What he did was a weak move", Novanni said, Taj nodded his head in agreement.

"You know.... you could just dri-

Taj tried to ease the idea on her slowly but was cut off.

"I will not be driving no where", Novanni voiced already shutting that idea down.

"Why not?! You are one of the most and the best at sneaking your way over there", Taj exclaimed. Novanni just shrugged her shoulders.

"Do you want a repeat of what happened seven years ago?", She asked.

"It won't be like how it was seven years ago. You know how to control you anger and I could go with you", Taj suggested.

"And risk getting you killed. Hell no", She said shaking her head in a disapproval way, making Taj smack his lips.

"You make it seem like I can't protect myself knowing damn well I can since you taught me", he pointed out.

"Ok but still....it's a risk", Novanni said even though she knew he made a point.

Novanni made sure that her friends knew how to protect themselves with and without a gun. Fighting was like second nature for Novanni, her sixth sense. After the trauma she went through at a young age, she had no choice but to know how to fight that was all she knew growing up.

"You were a risk when you went alone!", Taj exclaimed.

"It doesn't matter. It was a long time ago"

"All we gotta do is murk his ass and that's it. You making it seem like we having deal transactions or 'somthin", Taj explain.

"No Taj. You and Bruno should have brought the man in when he's was due. Y'all were trying to catch the man a whole week later when Rio assign you guys one week to bring him in", Novanni stated.

"That's because he was already hard tracked down in the first place. People are not so easy to find Vanni and you should know this"

"I do but you had a lead. You already know where he likes to go on certain days"

"But there were times when the man didn't show up", He exclaimed.

"You already know how I would've done it", Novanni voiced as shook her head some.