Chapter Seventeen

Start from the beginning

But it hurts. Bad. A moan of pain escapes my throat, and I try to keep my ass up, even though I wish I could hide my bare skin immediately.

Claudius puts a hand on the small of my back, keeping me steady.

"Good," he praises me, "Again," His soft voice reassures me. The belt repositions and smacks me a second time, the other cheek. I tremble and pant, but I keep any noise in this time, "Good girl," more praise? Wow. I like being praised –

SMACK!

The belt touches the first area again.

This stings a lot more.

"I can't – !" I cry out, but then I bite my cheek. I can't give up that easy.

Claudius doesn't wait for me to breathe.

He strikes again, same place, on the other cheek.

Was that six? No. Four.

"Two more, Alix," Claudius dips a finger into my pussy, and circles it around, "And then this gets pounded, so keep your whining in, and behave."

Okay. Okay.

He strikes my ass with the belt, harder. A real test.

Fuck. I whisper it into the rug.

The other cheek. One more.

SMACK.

I scream out into the rug, unable to hide it anymore.

Claudius keeps his hand always on the small of my back, but now he takes out his cock.

"Shh," Fontaine scolds me, his hot and heavy dick prods my opening and then thrusts in, stretching my tensed pussy. He widens it with a long stroke. As he hits deep, his hand rests on the back of my head, and keeps me down as he fucks me into the rug, in front of his friends.

I am so wet, you can hear every stroke, and he knows they can all hear too.

Fontaine moves to the side a bit as he fucks me, so they can watch better as his dick strokes in and out of my pussy.

After a few more strokes, he stops, his dick half way in, half way out.

"Fuck me," he encourages me, "Move your hips, don't be so lazy."

I do as I'm told.

I move my hips backward and forward, and I fuck him slow at first, my knees still trembling from the belting, followed by the sudden deep fucking.

The more confident I get, the faster I can push back and forward, until I feel like I myself am in a rapture. In the moment, at the perfect angle and with every eye on me, Claudius remains still, approving my effort.

I love it.

I can do this.

Now, since I am doing so well by my Master's standard, Fontaine lets me enjoy it for a few more minutes. However, he's not interested in my enjoyment above his own.

Grabbing a handful of my hair, he jerks me up off the safety of the ground.

I cry out, averting my eyes as he pulls me back into his torso. One arm wraps around my waist, while his hand holds my chin up and forces me to look at all his friends.

I can't, I look anywhere in the room but at their eyes, as he continues to fuck me from behind. He has to lift my knees off the ground to get a better angle.

"She's shy, she's so adorable," another of the wives compliments me.

"Fuck me now," while another wife is clawing at her husband to start their own round.