-{}- Why? -{}-

Gina unlocked the door with the spare key Rosa gave her and found the detective curled up on the couch in tears, Gina was shocked to see the 'tough, scary' Latina under a blanket in an oversized hoodie crying in what "normal" Rosa would call an emotional mess.

Gina immediately locked the door behind her and sat down next to Rosa, leaving a little space between the two, Rosa was showing emotion but she still had weapons, Rosa looked over, mascara running down her cheeks, Gina exhaled and stared at her "Why..?"

Rosa stared at her, she thought for a second but couldn't stop herself from talking "I've been taking the meds for at least 5 months now and they're for my PTSD, but when you guys starting trying to get up in my business I thought that maybe I was wrong for taking them so that's why I let Terry swap out the medication and I-" Gina stopped her as she ran out of breath, "I'm here now, the squad knows nothing about the medication and they are still terrified of you."
After a long, awkward silence, Gina gave up, she pulled Rosa into a tight hug and didn't let go, Rosa was a little taken-a-back but eventually gave up trying to resist, she lay her head on Gina's chest and slowly fell asleep while Gina played with her dark brunette curls.

Gina stared down and Rosa, admiring her, at that moment, something in Gina realised 'I'm in love with Rosa Diaz.'