】

Main Building: Does anyone remember that post last night? As soon as I refreshed, the post was gone. A certain school grass technology is awesome.

1L: It's not a guilty conscience.

2L: Don’t allow others to exchange professional skills? The host's words are sour.   

3L: This is so sour, that girl is not the school flower.

57L: Why are you still paying attention to Fu Shen? Another post exploded, don't you know?

58L: Isn't that the one mentioned above? It's really cool.

59L: The male protagonist of that post, I remember it appeared before, and he has a good relationship with several women, but this time it is more exciting, hehe.

Seeing this, Tang Zhou had some guesses in his heart. He went out of the building to look through today's hot posts, and easily found the hottest post and clicked on it.

It turned out to be a kissing photo of Tang Tianyang and several girls.

Although the faces of the girls are coded, it is easy to tell from the shape of the ears and chin that they are not the same girl.

Tang Zhou clearly remembered that there was a post mocking him as **** not long ago. The landlord didn't know what to do, he posted photos of Tang Tianyang and a few girls and scolded the scumbag.

This matter became a big deal, and the old man specially called Tang Zhen and him home to teach him a lesson.

It's just that the pictures at that time were not so large in scale.

This time is different.

Kissing is beyond the scope of your average friend.

However, who would have such a big hatred with Tang Tianyang, and use this method to rectify him?

Tang Zhou carefully stroked the relationship here.

He was ridiculed for being gay, and Tang Tianyang was exposed as a scumbag.

He received a screenshot of the forum about Fu Shen's relationship, and Tang Tianyang was exposed as a scumbag.

In the first incident, the parties involved him, Fu Shen, and Tang Tianyang.

He asked Fu Shen at that time, and Fu Shen tried to prevaricate him with the words "I have so much ability?"

In this incident, the three of them are still involved, plus Fu Shen's senior.

Fu Shen has superb computer skills, and so does that senior.

But considering the first incident, Tang Zhou felt that it was definitely Fu Shen who engaged Tang Tianyang!

He originally planned to ask Fu Shen directly, but when he thought of the post about "late night date", he felt a little awkward, so he gave up the idea and turned to "mouse loves rice".

【Sweet porridge】: [Picture]

【Sweet porridge】: Check the identity of the poster and his recent abnormal behavior.

【Rice Loves Rice】:…

【Sweet Porridge】: Not easy to check?

【Rice loves rice】: [Picture][Picture][Picture][Picture]

【Sweet porridge】: ...so fast.

The first is a boy's student ID card. The second is a photo of the boy's private contact with Tang Tianyang. The third is the boy's previous consumption record. The fourth is his high consumption record in the first two days.

【Sweet Porridge】: How much is this order?

【Rice loves rice】: No money.

【Sweet Porridge】: Can you find out who posted this post? [Link]

【Rats love rice】: The other party is more skilled than me, so I won't answer.

Tang Zhou had to give up.

At the same time, Fu Shen received a message.

【Mi Shu】: He's looking for me.

【Fu Shen】: Hmm.

【Mi Shu】: Don't tell him?

【Fu Shen】: Don't.

He didn't want Tang Zhou to know that he was actually a person who would use despicable means.

He was afraid to see disappointment and disgust on Tang Zhou's face.

But then a message popped into view.

【Sweet Porridge】: Are you in love?

My heart skipped a beat.

【Fu Shen】: No!

【Sweet porridge】: Oh.

Fu Shen's breath became much lighter, rubbed the phone for a while, and asked a plausible question.

【Fu Shen】: Tang Zhou, if I hid something from you, would you blame me?

 【Fu Shen】:…

【Sweet Porridge】: Then let me ask again, did you let out the story of Tang Tianyang?

【Fu Shen】: It's me.

He hesitated for a while, but decided to tell the truth.

Fu Shen has an intuition that if he continues to send it back in the same way, it may have even more dire consequences.

He couldn't hold back and chose to ask directly.    

【Fu Shen】: Do you think I am dark and mean?

After the news was sent, Tang Zhou didn't reply for a while, Fu Shen frowned slightly, and it hurt a little.

He waited anxiously with his mobile phone in his hands, and he had no intention of working.

This was the first time he cared so much about someone's thoughts.

Because he cares, he has been reluctant to take that step.

He is insidious and cunning, and he will be vindictive. He has never been a good person with integrity and kindness, but he is fortunate to meet a sweet little sugar cake.

But just now, he seemed to have lost him.