Kisses And Touches

Start from the beginning

"Now why would I be afraid of some dick", I could feel her smirking against my neck.

That statement almost made me smile a bit.

I felt her hands shift down to my hips to slowly turn me around and I was still covering myself with my eyes still clench tightly. The softness of her warm hands were met on my face with a gentle kiss against my lips.

"Open your eyes baby.", She giggle out.

I just couldn't just open my eyes. I still feel like I should be weary of myself, like I can't fully trust my eyes, because I feel like they will trick me into seeing something different.

"I'm not going to judge you. I promise."

I blew out a shaky breath, my eyes fluttering open to see Rajaleia cleavage but I guickly move eyes up to hers. She held a beautiful smile, her held so much lust and joy and I'm pretty sure mine had the same look. She bowed her head down before looking back up to me.

"Can I see it?", She asked with chersire grin.

"Y-You mean l-like....y-you want to um pull-"

"No baby.", She giggle out. "Remove your hands from covering your bulge"

I shyly remove hands from covering myself. Her eyes boring into mine. Her presence gave me a since of confidence including the wine and alcohol that I intake. The more I look into her eyes the more my body begins to relax. The tensions leave my body as it begins to welcome warm peace.

"Wow.", She mutter underneathe her breathe.

"What?", I whispered softly.

"Your eyes.", She says still looking in between them in amazment. "They slowly went from brown to amber, even though it's little dim in here. I could still see the transformation, which is beautiful"

I mutter a thank you before her eyes begin to travel slowly down face until her head was fully down looking at my protruding lady manhood that was no longer hiding behind my pants. She took in a breath before licking her lips into a grin.

"Mhmm.", She hummed in a delighted way almost sounded like she was please in a way.

Rajaleia soft hands gently move up and down my stomach before one of her hands came up behind my neck as the other stayed on my stomach. She pulled me down into a leisure kiss. I cup one of my hands on the side of her neck as the other wrap around her waist. The more we kissed the more my body heat temperature increased. Her slithering tongue explored every inch of my mouth as mine did hers. The pleasurable moans coming from the both of us turn me on a lot more that my lady manhood, it turns me on so much that it begins to hurt but when does it not hurt when I'm around this beautiful chocolate woman. I felt her hand that was resting on my stomach drift down to my pants. She was getting closer and closer to my sacred treasure, I immediately grip her wrist, stopping her from going any farther. She pulled from back the kiss to divert her lips to my neck once again.

"What's wrong?", She asked against my neck her.

"It's just....I'm not r-ready.", I struggle to say.

Truthfully, I was afraid that I might bust in her hand if she would've touched it or did the slightest caress to me. I did not want to deal with embarrassment. I was that sensitive.

Leaving a peck on my neck she pulled back with lust in her eyes, her bottom lip trap behind her teeth, her fingers rubbing the nape of neck sensually.

She didn't respond verbally but I saw it in her eyes she completely understand.

Rajaleia begin to walk us backwards before turning us around and I felt the back of my knees come in contact with couch.

"Sit.", She demanded softly against my lips and I complied instantly with my hands on either side of me.