CHAPTER 10

Third Person POV

Victoria can be seen doing paperwork, when one of her most trusted friend Alice enter.

"How are you doing your majesty?" Alice said playfully to Victoria knowing she doesn't like being called like that.

"I absolutely hate paperwork and can't you see? they are a lot more to do" Victoria groaned.

Sirius laughed at her daughter knowing she absolutely hate doing paperwork, while Remus just shake his head lightly.

Aleksander can help but find his beloved adorable on how she pout not wanting to do paperwork, he himself hated it as well.

Alice can't help laugh at her slightly while shaking her head.

"Yeah yeah laugh at me all you want" Victoria said rolling her eyes at Alice

"So how did it go?" Alice asked wanting to know what happened.

"I have a soulmate" Victoria said while smiling slightly at the thought of him.

While Alice has her mouth dropped off the floor on the news she just heard she stared Victoria with wide eyes.

Everyone laugh at Alice reaction, she must be really shocked to find out that Victoria has a soulmate.

"Are you serious?" Alice asked

"Yes I am believe me, I was shocked too" Victoria answered her.

"So how are you going to tell your family about that?" Alice asked knowing that her family are a bit overprotective when it comes to her.

"I don't know to be honest, but enough of that I have a lot to worry other than that" Victoria said.

"And that is?"

"The stone I need to get that stone before anyone and you that right Alice?"

"Yes of course I know and I'm here to tell where close on getting it"

Everyone except the one who knew were confused on what they said about a stone, while Dumbledore is turning pale white for he thought that he have the stone with him.

Aleksander look at Victoria with a questionable look while his beloved just smiled at him as if telling him not to worry about anything.

"Not only that I also found out that my beloved soulmate is the heir of Slytherin"
Victoria said to her, while Alice was close on fainting about all the news she heard.

The scene change where Draco along with his friends are dropping Neville off to the Gryffindor common room.

"You snakes are not allowed in our common room!" Ronald yelled at them while they just stared at him with a bored expression on their faces.

"I suggest that you shut that mouth of yours up before I do" Daphne said while giving him one of her famous glare.

"I wonder if that potter and his friends got punish for what they did to you." Blaise said while all everyone nodded their heads, praying that they got what they deserve.

They continued to climb the stairs, they suddenly start to move, which cause them to panic.

" I forgot that the stairs moved from time to time " Neville said

"So that's how you guys found it" Victoria said giving them a look.

Her precious children did not dare to make eye contact with her.

They knew one thing and that was they are in deep trouble with their parents