Izuku listened and felt a storm of emotions inside him. Were the Gods simply misjudged? A sickening crunch could be heard as Buddha broke his jawbreaker on a stick.

"Oh, sorry about that."

Buddha resumed eating his candy, pulling it away from Raiden like a child, while Izuku put two and two together. The Gods were both good and evil.

"An that's why we're trying to end it."

Shiva stood up as Izuku began fading. He panicked before Buddha placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Don't worry, it just means your waking up, an Izuku."

He looked up at Buddha whose expression was slightly saddened.

"Don't end up like your sister, everyone strays from the light, but they can always find their way back with a little help."

With that final piece of advice Izuku woke up an he found himself pinned to the bed. He opened his eyes to be met with Mina's sleeping face. He looked further down to see Kyouka laying on his chest and Setsuna laying near his legs. He tried moving, only to be pinned back down by them.

"Um, girls? C-Can I get up please?"

All three of them huffed as they remained in place. Izuku sighed before smiling his arms wrapped all three of them into a hug as he enjoyed the moment of peace.

'"Remember, this is what you are fighting for Izuku."'

Raiden's voice rang through his head as he looked at, the now, smiling faces of his girlfriends. His goal became more clear after his brawl with Bakugo. The Gods weren't going to idly sit while he grew in power, this meant he needed to grow even stronger, to not only protect humanities fate. But to protect the ones he loves.

*Classroom 1A*

Momo paced around the room as she worried for Izuku. She didn't receive any injuries due to Izuku using his body to stop the slab from landing on her. The crack she heard once it hit Izuku was definitely not a good sign, an yet, he still stood up with little to no help from her.

"Yaomomo, you ok?"

Her childhood friend, Todoroki, asked in concern. She smiled as she replied.

"I am fine, Todo. It's Yagi-san that I am worried about. His back sustained a really bad injury, I don't think he can walk for a few weeks, days if he is lucky."

Just then the door slid open to reveal Izuku standing on his own with his signature smile. The class was silent upon seeing him and he nervously scratched the back of his head.

"U-Uh..hi?"

Soon he was crowded by them, most were asking for tips on training, while a hadful of people actually asked how he was feeling.

"YagiBro that was insanely manly! We definitely got to train some time!"

"By chance, can you teach me that move you used for Bakugo's explosion?"

"Are you sure you're fine walking on your own? I can make a pair of clutches for you!"

"Yagi-kun! When are we gonna go out!"

"My Lord! Are you ok!? Do you need me to retrieve more medical aid?!"

Izuku waved his hands frantically as he answered the questions to the best of his ability. However he didn't respond to one certain person. Across the room he saw Izumi packing her bag, with the latest school assignment, and she made her way to the entrance.

"H-Hold on guys, I'll be right back."

Buddha's words echoed inside his head as he ran after Izumi. As the two made it to the entrance she stopped and Izuku was a few feet away.