Chapter 10

News reporters were swarming around UA's front gate, with EraserHead and Present Mic being crowd control, while a teen stood behind the group of reporters with glaring eyes.

*Meanwhile*

Izuku had gotten a little volatile.

Any time either Uraraka or his sister walked up to him. He would either ignore them until they leave or respond in a crude way to make them leave.

He was not gentle either.

*Skits*

"Hey Izuku! I was wondering if you could come over an help with some homework?"

Izuku, without missing a beat, looked Uraraka in the eyes.

"If you mean I spend an entire day's worth of training learning nothing with you, I'll pass."

Izuku then left the gym and a disappointed Uraraka.

*Skit2*

Izumi sat in the classroom bored out of her mind. Bakugo was in the restroom while Yo was flirting with other girls. Her eyes landed on a sleeping Izuku so she smirked as she aligned a piece of chalk with Izuku and flung it toward him.

Before she could even laugh Izuku's right eye snapped open as he caught the chalk with his hand. Izumi and the class remained silent as he placed it back on the chalkboard.

*End of Skits*

'What is happening to me?'

'"I'll tell ya what's happening, we're becoming Men!"'

Izuku groaned at the new voice. He had counted three voices before the practical exam, Shiva and the orb with one other, and now he had around seven different voices.

'Well, at least things can't get any worse.'

Class had started once the news reporters were dealt with. Izuku wrote down everything said and written on the board while Mina had sent him a text. Halfway through the class Izuku checked his phone to see her and himself smiling when they were children. He smiled on remembering the peace he had before Izumi had taken it from him.

He slightly grimaced at the thought of his sister. Before smiling again as the bell rang throughout the school, signaling the end of the day.

"Hey Yagi! Wanna head to a arcade?"

Izuku turned around to see Kirishima, Sero, and Todoroki. He chuckled nervously as he replied.

"Sorry, but I'm gonna have to pass. I have a strict training regiment that I have to stick to."

Kirishima was still smiling as he patted Izuku's shoulder.

"It was worth a shot, see ya around Yagi!"

The three boys left, engaging in a conversation, while Izuku resumed packing his bags. Until a hand hit his head.

His instincts took over and a fist appeared very close to Setsuna's face. A few mere centimeters were all that stood between his fist colliding with her face.

"Ah! I-I am so sorry Setsu!"

Izuku pulled his fist back to see Setsuna a little surprised how fast he could throw a hit. However a more pressing matter had reappeared and Setsuna furrowed her eyebrows slightly.

"Izu! You need to make friends!"

"But..I have you, Mina, an Kyo."

Setsuna began blushing but remained firm in her argument.