ᴠɪ. ᴛᴀɴɢʟᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ɪɴ ʙʟᴜᴇ

Start from the beginning

"I worry, because you two treat him like shit." She quietly says pointing towards me and Nik causing me to give her a deadly glare.

"girls calm down. An Little wold, firstly, Marcel is not my mortal enemy- he's my friend. Albeit one who is unaware that I'm trying to sabotage his hold over the supernatural community of the French Quarter, but a friend nonetheless. And secondly, I daggered Elijah in order to gain Marcel's trust. If I had known he would place my brother in the hands of a particularly nasty teenage witch, I certainly would have weighed my options a bit differently. And thirdly- sister, please." Nik tells her and directs the last part to Beks.

"And thirdly, the plan, as you have demanded, is for Niklaus to simply ask Marcel for Elijah back." Beks tells her and I nod along.

"That's... that's not the whole plan, is it?" Hayley asks incredulously.

"Please! Klaus may be a miserable excuse for a sibling, but there is none more diabolical." Beks says with a scoff.

"Bekah, is the one to over exaggerate. Although the part about him being diabolical is true." I said in the defense of my twin. Nik give me a 'thank you' smile and I nodded.

"And that's only the Plan A, love! There's always a Plan B." Nik says and I grin.

"And what's Plan B?" She asks warily, looking between Nik and I.

"War." We said simultaneously and then we glance at each other, exchanging smiles.

"Okay, that's just weird. Do you guys always know what the other is thinking?" Hayley comments, looking and gesturing between Me and Klaus.

"Yes." We say in unison and we all chuckled.

"You think thats bad? Try living with it for a thousand years." Bekah says with a huff and I stick my toungue out at her and she laughs at my childish scheme.

"Well I'm going to pay Marcel a visit." Nik declares, rising from his chair.

"Nah uh, not alone your not." I tell him, speeding infront of him and crossing my arms over my chest.

"Oh what are we, five?" He asks me, a tinge of irritation in his voice.

"One of us acts like it. Also, your fuse is shorter than Kol's and your ego nearly as big." I told him bluntly and my heart gives a painful sting at the mention of my little brother name. After Nik, he was my closest and favorite sibling.

"Nearly?" He asks and I roll my eyes. Typical Nik. Only hearing what he chooses to.

"That whole sentance and that's what you pick to hear?" I ask him, exasperation in my tone.

"As amusing as this is, we have work to do so you two need to go." Bekah tell my twin and I. Nik nods and starts to walk out of the study.

"You coming, Ashe!?" I hear him shout before he sped away.

"Bye guys, stay out of trouble and use condoms." I tell my sister and the pregnant werewolf before speeding after him.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

I walk into the compound, with my brother in tow while using my enhanced hearing to find Marcel.