Bath Tub Time

Cinos head to his large and long bath tub as turn on the water, make sure it's warm, and add in so in it.

Cinos lay down in the bath tub as water fill in and nearly cover Cinos' body except for his head.

Cinos quickly shapeshift into his humanoid-like form Jason Craig Drummond.

"Oh yeah, so fine relaxing day for a warm bath", said Cinos in his Jason persona and he looked around as he grabbed a box with his tail which supposed to be soap but is not, it's a box chicken.

"Oh yeah, delicious shower chicken", said Cinos (Jason) as he eating the fried chicken in the path tub.

Coming to the bathroom are both his wives Daki & Eva.

"Umm Cinos, what are you doing", said Daki.

"And are you eating chicken in the bath tub", said Eva.

"Hey ladies, just taking a good long warm bath, relaxation", said Cinos (Jason) then both Daki & Eva look at each other with a a evil smile.

Daki & Eva take off their clothes and jump into the bath tub hugging and kissing him.

"We don't we one with you", said Daki.

"Yeah, we don't want to wait our turn, so we joined in", said Eva as Cinos (Jason) blush as his wives are now naked with him but accept it.

"Hey Cinos, hey you seen the girls bottle, did you...", said Mei as she enter the bathroom and saw her husband with Daki & Eva.

"Hey Mei, the bottles in the covers", said Cinos (Jason).

"Cinos.... what are.... what are you....", said Mei as she blush and try not to look.

"Hey Mei, did you tell Cinos...", said Soriya as she came and saw this, "What happen, I wanna join".

Soriya quickly take off her clothes and jump in bath.

"Soriya, you...", said Mei then Sasha also arrive, "What going on".

"Hey Sasha", said Cinos (Jason) with Daki, Eva, and Soriya with him plus fried chicken.

"Oh of chicken, let me in", said Sasha as she also took off clothes and jump into the tub and enjoy chicken with her husband.

Mei then palm her face and accept, "Cinos move please".

"What?", said Cinos (Jason).

"Make room for me honey, I need to take one anyway", said Mei as she took off her clothes, head to the bath tub, and kiss her husband Cinos in the cheek.

"Oh well, I can live with this", said Cinos (Jason) as he happy about his life.