"Bhabhi relax, believe in god!" Tara said softly, putting her hand on her shoulder.

"The siblings love Par Nani alot Tara, they share a good bond with her, aur inka bachpan to par nani k sath vahi guzara hai isliye ye toh unke sabse jaada close hai,  ab yeh aur stress le lenge, she was not here in my and your wedding because of her health condition but I heard many things about her" She replied worriedly.

(And his childhood has passed with her there, so he is the closest to her, now he will take more stress.)

"We can't do anything in it bhabhi, we will know the situation after going there" Tara said and she nodded.

Tara went to her room to do packing while Akshita instructed the house helpers and after that she also moved to her room to do packing.

Time Skip...

It was 12am now and the girls were waiting for their husbands as they hadn't come yet.

Soon they heard the doorbell sound. Tara went to open the door, when she opened the door she found Avyansh and Ekansh standing fully exhausted.

She made some space so they could come inside.

"Everything done?" She asked Avyansh who nodded while sitting on the couch with Ekansh.

Akshita came with two glasses of water for the brothers.

"You guys go and change, we will set dinner" she said, taking the glass from Avyansh and then Ekansh who looked at her when she came to take the glass from him.

They both made their way towards their room while their wives set dinner.

When they came back they had their dinner silently, Akshita didn't say anything during the dinner while Tara didn't try to because they were already looking tired.

After dinner the males went to their rooms, and then the ladies, after checking and locking the other doors.

{{{{•}}}}

When Akshita entered the room she saw Ekansh rubbing his temple with closed eyes half laying on bed.

"I packed the bags!" She said moving forward.

"Hmmm" he opened his eyes and looked at her, after humming he again closed his eyes.

"Headache ho raha hai?" She asked in concern

(Having a headache?)

"A little bit." He said putting his head back on the hardboard.

"Let me give you a head massage, you will feel better." She said moving towards the dressing table.

"No need, it's minor, just pass me a tablet from the cupboard" he said.

"If it's minor then a head massage is a better option, har baat pe tablet lena bhi acha nahi hai" she said coming near him.

(Taking tablets for everything is not good.)

"You sure?" He asked, looking at her with half open eyes.

"Jii.. now sit on that stool" she ordered and he followed it.

After settling down Akshita took some oil and started massaging his head making him relax.

"Ah it feels good" he groaned, closing his eyes.

"Trisha messaged me at 7pm that they had reached" she informed him.

"How is Par Nani? Did you ask?"

"I called her but her phone was unreachable so I messaged her but she hadn't seen yet"

"Hmmmm"

"Don't stress yourself too much, everything will be fine" she said and kept massaging.

"I don't know what will happen tomorrow!" He replied.

She massaged his head pressing her fingers more above his skull.

"Yeah right there keep doing it, it is relaxing" he said when he felt a little pain there which was soothing because of her massage.

"I told you! You will feel good" she said.

After sometime he told her to stop as he was feeling light now, he laid on bed and she came after washing her hands.

"We will start from here at 6am" He informed her when she settled on the bed.

She nodded, he held her left hand making her little surprise but she didn't say anything.

"How will be she?" He asked all of sudden, she put her right hand on top of his hand.

"Everything will be fine, don't over think" she said softly.

"I have spent my most of the vacations with her in childhood, that's why she is close to me, I don't know what I will do if something happens to her" he said his voice clearly shows how scared he is, like someone said to a child that he is not gonna stay with his mom.

Sensing his uneasiness, Akshita comes a little closer to him.

"Just don't think anything, we will see what will happen and everything will be alright so close your eyes and relax" she said calmly.

He closed his eyes while she patted his head softly making him fall in deep slumber after that she also fell asleep.

What will happen Tomorrow

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Looks like something big is coming 🤫

Many things are on the way 😌