" My bad for bumping into you . I was on the phone ". His voice made me look up at him

" Nah , you good . I shouldn't been in the way" I moved out the way before he pull me back to him .

" My name Glock" he was eye fucking me which was making me nervous.

" Giovanni" I blushed. " But I got a nigga"

" Respect. I can dig that but you and your girl should come to my table" before I could respond I seen the whole gang.

" Bring your drunk ass on before I tell Durk on your ass" I rolled my eyes and look back over to Glock .

" this a dangerous game you playing w . Mr.Glock" I rub on his chest and walked out w. Booka and them.

"You doing too much gang" Booka said when we was walking away .

I rolled my eyes.

Once we got in the car, I tried to tune out Booka since he was to preaching to me . " I know y'all going through a rough patch but don't be entertaining these niggas when y'all just got married sis. He fucked up and I told his dumbass that"

" I hear what you saying I do but fuck him at this point . He broke up our home for a bitch, so he gotta deal w it" I went on Instagram to post my pictures.

KEY GLOCK SENT A REQUEST

Liked by: Dreamdoll and 144,567 others

Giovanni.Foreign: All about my money baby 💰
KeyGlock: them my lyrics lil mama ❤️
>yes 😌
Random :👀👀
Kiairi_kay : I know you ain't 🤣🤣🤣
KingVonFromDaO: bring your stupid over here or ima find you and get your ass
> nah brodie 💯

" ion know why you tell him you ain't coming over because that's exactly where you going" I mugged Booka.

Sincere "Lil Durk" Banks
Location : Banks's Residence
SEPT 2022

" Giovanni take your ass in the house. Ima take Jayda home , so she good. Go head" I overheard Booka outside the door so I opened and pull Giovanni in .

" Fuck off me dude" she tried to push away from me but I choke and pin her to the wall .

" Chill the fuck out before I fuck your ass up. You out here acting a fucking fool on Instagram. Go sit your ass down on the fucking couch" I pushed her towards the living room

" & STOP PUTTING YOUR FUCKING HANDS ON ME" she yelled as she walked to the living room .

" Who the fuck you yelling at? Fuck is you doing Dior ? Fuck you out here entertaining motherfuckers while you tied down to me?" I questioned with my face frowned up

She rolled her eyes & ignored me .

" ion got shit to say to you Sincere if you don't have the paternity test in front of me

" then explain how the bitch got your number . You had to fuck her the whole time while you was in Memphis ? Three times ! Three fucking times !

" & you want me to not cut up on Instagram when MY MAN is so eager to fuck a bitch. Then got your homeboys popping up on me like that shit really faze a bitch"

" Shut the fuck up and let me talk . I been letting you run your fucking mouth for the past few days & I know you're hurt but just listen to what the fuck I got to say .

I fucked up & I admit to sleeping with the bitch but I did not get her pregnant. I got caught up being on tour while I was with the guys . I will text the bitch to get a paternity test just to prove that I don't have one on the way with that broad ."

"But - im not done talking." I cut her off

" so when I do so , I better see my kids & wife in this fucking house . I rather have my family in my life" I said

" I hear you saying shit to make it sound good but okay. She got up & went into the room across from the living room and shut the door

"I got alot to prove to her because she not giving a fuck right now" I thought to myself as she left me in the living room