ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞. 𝔽𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘

Start from the beginning

Once Sanzu was finished writing all his details and stuff down he gave the paper for Wakasa to have a quick read and had it sent to the other registered members for putting into partners/partner. Sanzu quickly grabbed Wakasa hand and made Wakasa tell him where to go after he did Sanzu ran with Wakasa behind him running past everyone with great speed. Once they got there Sanzu looked so happy and adorable.

Once they had sat down and waited for their orders and talked about all the things that has happened "SOOO waka-nii" said with a big grin on his face,.

"Yes?" "Have you and shin-nii got together yet?" Wakasa chocked on his coffee face burning red "h-huh?" his voice cracked Sanzu just laughed at him with full amusement "you think I didn't know you wanted him so bad that you would always say he was taken, or busy so girls couldn't confess to him" he asked boldly "HARUCHIYO" Wakasa yelled embarrassed face fully blushing and hid his face in his arms "oh hey shin-nii" Wakasa thought he was joking "hey haru" he heard the voice of the man they were talking about.

This made Wakasa look straight up and see a familiar raven and jet-black eyes he was so embarrassed that he slammed his head on the table with a loud bang this caught the raven's attention he quickly went to see what was wrong while Sanzu sat there laughing his ass off. When Wakasa didn't look Shinichiro grabbed Wakasa chin and forced him to look into his eyes. Sanzu just watched and got an idea "OH MY GOD GET A ROOM IF YOUR GONNA FUCK" he yelled this caught people attention they looked over to see the three, the two older ones were a blushing mess.

"All members who are here come to the middle point to get into your group" said a loudspeaker. The three went over there and saw a large bord "your name and whoever you got will be on this bored you just got to find your name" the same voice said. Sanzu tried finding my name it says your name and species he was looking and found it and looked to see who he was with 'Haitan Ran and Haitan Rindou species, dragon'

"Oh, I'm with jellyfish and grandpa" he accidentally said out loud but only the two older had heard and started to laugh or so he thought "you think I look old" he heard a deep but high teasing voice Sanzu looked and saw the two purple headed dragons "ye-no" he said as he just basically exposed his ass. The other two kept laughing not helping at all he sighed and walked behind them, and them not noticing and kicked them at the back of the leg making them falling on each other Shinichiro basically pinging Wakasa on the floor holding his wrist down the two were blushing "what did I say about fucking in my innocent eyes, this is whore behaviour" Shinichiro quickly got up and helped Wakasa up who was still in the middle of processing what just happened.

Sanzu saw Shinichiro and ran behind grandpa and jellyfish look alike who was surprised by the sudden close contact, Sanzu looked at them and saw their reactions backed away a bit and mumbled a sorry and quickly ran away from Shinichiro. The brothers were really shocked when that happened because girls, guys, others were always touching and ignore when they say not too and annoys them, they thought Sanzu was the same but guess not.

Once they all settled in a room that belonged to Wakasa because Sanzu knew he would have a clean, tidy room because he doesn't like mess either.

|Sanzu POV|

So, we sat in a circle when I say we I mean me and the two brothers while the other two are probably fucking or something. I looked at the two and see they are already looking at me. "The name is Ran Haitan and this is my younger brother Rindou Haitan" the older of the two says well sticking his arm out I go and shake his hand and smiling "the name Haruchiyo Sanzu hope we get along in the future" I say smiling because I've ditched the mask I don't need to keep hiding because of them.

|No one POV|

They all kept talking about themselves like things they like, and things don't like but some things are kept hidden for good reason too, but one thing in common that they all are thinking "will I finally be free and live a happy life?"

Ran and Rindou true form (not fully dragon) looks like and they have a long tail as well and colour be purple like their hair

sorry if these are short I'm trying my best

BYE BYE~