First meet or fight??

Start from the beginning

"Ohh I should be leaving by the way I am hobi" He said and left more like ran to find others.....

Namjoon was doing the same... He also found some people who were looking suspicious to him.....

********

Meanwhile with kook.....

Kook was roaming around forest area.... He was trying to see if someone is there too.... He heard some noise from bushes behind him.... Bur he shrugged thinking there will be some creatures roaming around....

He was walking back when he saw a person's back... The person was sitting on the ground looking at something....

"Who are you? " He spoke.....

The person fell on ground because of the sudden voice....

"Ouch my nose.... What... Huh... What you scared me God" The person spoke now looking at him rubbing his red nose..... While kook was amazed by the others beauty.... But still managed to maintain his normal face......

"What we're you doing.... Are you following me.... " Kook asked raising his eyebrow

"Huh... Me following you.... Hello you are thinking of yourself too much.... I was talking to this bunny who was running around the forest" The man said his deep voice made some effects on kook.... The person even rolled his eyes.....

'Hmmm.... He isn't spy...or is he...... Nahh he is too fragile to be a spy..... But kook don't judge him by his looks' kook was thinking of all this while looking at the man.... Who had was looking at him with raised eyebrow......

"Hello I know I am too much beautiful... But stop staring" The man said.... Which made kook scoff.....

"Huh... Beautiful who? You.... Waahhh you were saying I am full of myself how about you" Kook said.... He agree that the person is the most beautiful person he have ever met.... He didn't saw any girl who can compete this person's beauty.... But he won't say this loudly......

"You know what.... Just get lost.... I don't wanna talk to you" The man spoke

"Like I want to stay with you" Kook said going back to his friends.....

"Rude bunny" The man mumbled....

"Tae" Ami and jimin came running to the man.....

"Why is your nose red.... Did you cried" Jimin asked cupping his face....

"No chim that idiot scared me and I fell hurting my nose" Tae spoke glaring at the direction kook went.....

"Idiot? Who pri- I mean Tae" Ami asked....

"A bunny face human... Forget him let's go" Tae said other two shrugged and they all went to jin who was glaring at Tae.....

"Sowwy hyung" Tae said....

"Yahh don't go like this without telling me from next time" Jin scolded him..... He told everyone that he ran behind a bunny and how he got hurt because of a man whose face looks like bunny......

"Ok enough now let's go the trip is going to began" They all walked where the others were gathering.....

******

With kook

He came back mumbling to himself.... "What the hell that person think of him.... Huh.... I was staring at him because he is beautiful.... So full of himself..... Ok... .. . I agree that he is beautiful but still" He was interpreted by yoongi who was looking angry.....

"What happened suga hyung" He asked.....

"Nothing kook I have a doubt on some people" He said....

"I have too" Namjoon said standing beside him....

"Hmmm put your eyes on their every move.... And try to get to know from where they came" Kook said....

"Oh my god oh my god" They heard hobi running to them....

"What happened hyung" Kook asked getting worried.....

"Suga hyung prince jimin is also going on this trip" He said.... Which made suga to roll his eyes.....

"Stop pranking me hobi" He said but gasp when hobi pointed at a particular group of people.....

"Oh my god that's really prince jimin" Suga said namkook looked where they both were looking....

"Don't tell me this talking machine is going on this trip too" Kook groaned looking at Tae.....

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue

Tell me how it was.....

This two is gonna fight too much in this story.....

Do vote....

Thanks for reading......

Stay tuned cutiessssssssssss

Author