Both men walked out of the building and made their way over to their car. "Let's make a little wager" Ran said causing Rindou's ears to perk up. "What did you have in mind, brother?"

"Let's make a bet on where Sanzu's passed out at in his house! I'm guessing that he's passed out at the kitchen counter" He said and Rindou scoffed "Nah.....he's totally passed out in the bathroom, probably in his own puke"

Ran cringed "Gross.....I'm not going to be the one to clean that up"

"Neither am I"

They both got inside of the car and Ran began driving off. "Oh no! I'm changing my answer" he said quickly as he drove into the direction of Sanzu's house. "What? that's not fair! you can't change your answer"

Ran rolled his eyes "Yes I can......I bet he's passed out in the hallway, closest to his bedroom" he mused and Rindou crossed his arms. "Damn it.....that's a good one"

"Let's bet.....300"

"$300? This is a goddamn game of where's Waldo, I thought we'd do like $50" Rindou said and Ran waved a dismissive hand. "Go big or go home"

"Fine"

"Speaking of.....Y/N-"

"No one was talking about her"

Ran rolled his eyes "Anyways......We've both got her number saved into our phones so give her a call for me and put it on speaker" He said and Rindou did as he was told.

*Ring......Ring......Ring*

*This Is Y/N.....Leave A Message*

"Call her again"

*Ring......Ring......Ring*

*This Is Y/N.....Leave A Message*

"Again"

*Ring......Ring......Ring*

*This Is Y/N.....Leave A Message*

"One more time"

*Ring......Ring......R-*

Y/N-
'What could you possibly want?'

Ran-
'Mhm! You sound like you just woke up'

Y/N-
'What the fuck do you want?'

Ran-
'Well someone's not a morning person'

Y/N-
'It's 3 in the afternoon'

Ran-
'Oh.....tomato-tomato! Anywho~ Are you busy?'

Y/N-
'I'm going to shove my foot down your throat until it comes right out your ass'

Ran-
'Oh.....Rindou wanted to ask you something!'

Y/N-
'.......'

Rindou-
'No I didn't'

𝓢. 𝓗𝓪𝓻𝓾𝓬𝓱𝓲𝔂𝓸 {𝓟𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽𝔂∙𝓓𝓸𝓵𝓵}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara