*THUD*

Both Haitani's froze up as Mikey's fist slammed down on the table. "Where is he?" he questioned and Ran cleared his throat. "At home, drunk" he answered without hesitation and Rindou scoffed "Seriously?"

Ran narrowed his eyes at his younger brother. "If you want to deal with an angry Mikey then by all means, withhold the truth" He said as he raised his hands in defense. "Good point"

"Why is he at home?" Kokonoi questioned causing Ran to raise a brow "You're more concerned about why he's at home and not why he's drunk?" he questioned causing Kokonoi to lean forward. "How drunk is he? Like tipsy and on the verge of walking funny or wasted?"

"Let's just say......he probably doesn't remember what happened over the course of this past week and a half" Ran said and Kokonoi gripped his temples. "You have got to be fucking kidding me"

Kokonoi stood up but Ran stopped him. "Well I know why he's drinking at least-" Kokonoi cut him off "We all know why he's fucking drinking, now I have to go and track down that Goddamn woman again"

Ran clicked his tongue, "Yeah.....they're done" He said as he put his thumbs down. "Completely"

".....Completely?"

Rindou hummed "Yeah.....he probably fucked up"

Ran quickly stood up. "But I can get them back together by the end of this week, no problem" He said causing everyone to raise a brow. "And how do you plan on doing that?"

Ran grinned "Well people are so open about their feelings when they're in a drunken state so all I've got to do is get pinkie over to the woman's house while he's drunk and BOOM, she won't be able to send him away!"

Kakucho grunted "Why would that work?"

Ran shrugged "I'm hoping for the best" he said and Kokonoi grimaced "You've got until next Friday, is that okay with you, Mikey?" He questioned while glancing over at the smaller man. "Yes"

"Then this meeting is dismissed, we'll discuss everything again when we've got Sanzu here and he'd better not be intoxicated" Kakucho said and the Haitani's sighed before walking out of the room. "So do you really think that you'll be able to get Sanzu to go over to Y/N's place?"

Ran sighed "Not a chance but I'm hoping for a miracle before next Friday"

"What kind of miracle?"

Ran crossed his arms. "Let's find out, we're heading over to Sanzu's" he said causing the younger Haitani to raise a brow "Who said that I wanted to get involved?" He questioned causing Ran to slowly turn to his younger brother. "What was that?"

Rindou slowly looked away. "Nothing, happy to help"

"I feel like cupid......- I should be a love counselor" Ran stated and Rindou shot him a weird look. "Well you know.....if this whole delinquent thing goes South then I guess you've got yourself a long term gig......"

The older Haitani quickly nodded "I know! I'm glad that we're on the same page" He said and Rindou clicked his tongue "Yeah....the same page" Not even in the same book, brother.

"And you can be my assistant! Fetch my coffee and set my appointments"

"Stop"