A man carried WY on his back, A-qing thought they are bad people, she tried to stop them but the woman said, "don't cause a chaos here, he's not fine, we're taking him to the hospital, by the way do you know him?"

A-qing told her everything. The woman after she heard everything A-qing told her, she called someone on the phone and told him to bring the cops. Then she cut the call and told A-qing," if you want to come you can".

A-qing followed them. They sat in the car, in the halfway, they met the cops.
The woman instructed them to arrest the wens.

Then they came to the hospital. The doctor sent WY to ward.
A-qing and Boushan was waiting for the doctor.

The doctor came out of the ward and told them, "the patient has been molested, he is traumatised, he'll be fine, keep him away from stress".

Boushan, "thank you doctor, can we take him home?"

Doctor, "not today but tomorrow you can take him".

Boushan, "when will he regain consciousness?"

Docter, "I can't tell this surely but I think he'll wake up soon, thanks".

Both Boushan and A-qing bowed to the doctor. The doctor left.

Boshan got a call, she picked it up. From the other side a man said, "Boushan! we have caught them, Wen Rouhan and the woman has an injury on his head and the others are sleeping".

Boushan, "OK, thanks for helping".
She cut the call.

A-qing, "madam, can I ask something?"

Boushan, "yeah sure".

A-qing, "are you a police officer? ".

Boushan, "No I'm not but my friend is a police officer ".

A-qing, "uhh, OK ok and thank you so much for helping us".

Boushan, "no need to say thanks, if there was someone else, I would help them the same way, by the way, where will you go, do you have your relatives?"

A-qing, "no madam I don't have anyone, I worked for wens because I had no other choice, no one was keeping me with them".

Boshan, "you can work at my place".

A-qing, "really, thanks again".

Boushan, "your welcome".

Wen Rouhan and wen lingjiao died on that day due to too much blood loss and wen shu, wen zhuliu, wen Chao were put in prison.

The next day, they took WY with themselves and went to Boushan's home.

A-qing told her everything about the wen family,how they brought WY and then what wen ruohan did to WY.

Boushan's blood was boiling with anger listening to that.

End of flashback.

(A/N:
I know I'm writing pure nonsense but what should I do that's what came in my mind, 😞)

WY, "ohh so that's what happened, thanks to both of you".

Boushan, "your welcome".

A-qing, "your welcome, Mr.... You should eat something".

WY, "A-qing don't call me Mr you can call me WY".

A-qing,"ok mist .... I mean WY".

WY smiled at her. WY caught Boushan staring at him with tears in her eyes.

WY asked, "why are you staring at me, is there something on my face?"

Boushan, "you look just like your mother, im seeing her reflection in you".